NicoTicket's Custard's Last Stand

Tam

In other threads on this forum I've been seeing members rave about this flaovr by NicoTicket. Finally, my curiosity got the better of me so I ordered two 10 ml bottles (the other is Creme Brulee) and...wow!

The smell alone was terrific but they suggest a 5 - 7 day steeping period. So I let it sit. For two days. Then, I got out my ziplock baggie, filled a bowl with hot water and speed steeped them.

I'm vaping the Custard's Last Stand right now in an Anyvape Davide mini, 1.8 ohm coil at 3.8 volts (Vision Spinner). The flavor's nearly there, I don't think the true flavor will come out through speed steeping but I can taste the promise that a few more days will bring. If it lives up to what I think it will be in a few days I think a bigger bottle will be ordered soon-ish. :)

Speaking of "true flavor", it's all the sweet goodness of a really good vanilla custard. The vanilla comes through on the exhale. Usually, I prefer a really sweet taste in a juice like this, but I think it's sweet enough without any enhancements. In fact, I think that if I were to add sweetener to it, it would just ruin the flavor. Everything is well balanced here. In a few more days I'm pretty sure the juice will become even creamier than it is right now, which should fill out the little holes I'm tasting quite well. It's rich, creamy, sweet...so good it's almost like taking a big spoonful of a well-made custard without all the calories. Mmmmm. :)

ETA: Wow. I shouldn't try to write a review when I'm really, really tired. The number of edits would be much less. lol

Edited by Tameiki

Let us know what you think of the CB. It's got that burnt caramel layer, and tastes very very good. Only thing about it is that it gunks up my coils pretty quick. The Freniilla seems to burn much cleaner, without the residual buildup. Snickerdoodle was awesome too, and besides Fadora's Cinnamon Stick, it's one of the better cinnamon style juices I have had. Nicoticket knocks it out of the park with their dessert vapes. *takes a nice long drag of CB* Yeah, that's the stuff. :D

CLS smelled so good I just couldn't wait. The Creme Brulee needs to steep with time, it should be savored like a fine, expensive wine. That's what I think anyway so I'm going to try to let it steep naturally. :)

Vape Dudes has an excellent Snickerdoodle that you might try. I'm eagerly awaiting the opening of Fadora so I can order a larger bottle of the Cinnamon Stick. :)

So far I'm really enjoying CLS, it seems like like the lower voltage and shorter draws. Mmmmm :)

ETA: And my sentence structure sucks tonight. Time to call it a night and step away slowly from the keyboard before I wear out the edit button. :lol:

Edited by Tameiki

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines