First Mech Mod and RDA?

Never personally heard or it but I'm definitely diggin the look... I have a drip tip I got in a local b&m that looks just like that... That will look good with the Igo-t also... The only issue I could see is the mod it shined and the atty is matte

Never personally heard or it but I'm definitely diggin the look... I have a drip tip I got in a local b&m that looks just like that... That will look good with the Igo-t also... The only issue I could see is the mod it shined and the atty is matte

You know, I had that same thought, but decided to go with it anyway. You can't go wrong with black on black imo. I just REALLY dig that ar/m-16 hand rail look on the mod!

Yea I don't really mind it either I have a shined nemesis and I use it with a matte patriot and I kind of like the look it doesn't look bad. I like the look of the black on black... Lemme know how it works for you when it comes in I think it will look good tho

Edited by Nico5point0

Just watched the video on it and at the end, it gives a close-up. Its not actually shiny. It and the atty are "Cerekoted" which is a ceramic like coating.

Now, if I could just find a black "Cerekoted" 22mm dia atty that has fluting like the flash suppresor/muzzle brake of an m-16/ar! I might need to write a couple emails and see if we can get something built that'll really compliment it.

Okay, I have to say this. Did some looking at the AR mod, read the description, and a word stuck out at me. Ascetic. Okay, Vapor Hub seems to be the only place that carries this, so I don't know if Vapor Hub wrote that or if Tac Mods USA wrote it (like other manufacturers tend to do, at least I think so because they are word for word, every vendor). The proper word was aesthetic. Ascetic means something TOTALLY different. It's just one of those things that sticks out to me, irks me to no end (a vendor/manufacturer not using proper English - unless it can be excused on translation issues), which could very well turn me off a potential buy. But that's just me. I think professional people should BE professional.

And now that I've finished "Spydre's Soapbox" for the day, I'll step off of it.

With that coating they should look real sick together I have the patriot to waiting on it to get here it feels like I've even waiting forever..... If you could find an atty with fluting that would look real cool. You might be into this if you find one saw it the other day an it just came to mind when I read your idea on the atty http://bevapehappy.com/shop/gunner-aluminum-drip-tip/

Edited by Nico5point0

Wow, if you were a gun nut, I could see how that would be totally awesome looking for you. Talk about a personalized look, lol. I didn't use my MVP long enough to get around to getting a Tardis wrap for it (or a $50 Tardis leather holster), which would have been MY personalized look of choice with that....

Wow, if you were a gun nut, I could see how that would be totally awesome looking for you. Talk about a personalized look, lol. I didn't use my MVP long enough to get around to getting a Tardis wrap for it (or a $50 Tardis leather holster), which would have been MY personalized look of choice with that....

Spy, if you only knew how much of a gun nut I am! Lol! Being a former US Marine, my interest in firearms is practically a given. My wife said I can't buy anymore guns and now that I've quit smoking and started vaping, this is my new hobby.

Spy, if you only knew how much of a gun nut I am! Lol! Being a former US Marine, my interest in firearms is practically a given. My wife said I can't buy anymore guns and now that I've quit smoking and started vaping, this is my new hobby.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your service to our country. My grandfather was a WWII vet, my father in law both an Army and Navy Vet, brother in law a Desert Storm army vet, and my father in law's father and all his uncles were Navy vets that served during WWII.

As a matter of fact, the day I met my SO was the day after my now brother in law reported to the reserve....building/base/depot, to prepare to depart for training before heading over to Kuwait (this was a month before war was actually declared). The day he came home was Prom Night, so after the Prom, we went back to his house, and I met his brother and some of his squad mates.