Where can i buy? MAD MURDOCKS Radiator Pluid,

B&M not far from here carries it now. But it's too strong by far for me. And after the trouble I had getting it out of this KPT2, I don't think I'll be investing in it. At any rate, SO has a bottle of nic level 20. He's since halved his nic level, so maybe he'll just cut it to nic level 10, thus cutting the flavor in half as well, and vape it that way.

B&M not far from here carries it now.  But it's too strong by far for me.  And after the trouble I had getting it out of this KPT2, I don't think I'll be investing in it.  At any rate, SO has a bottle of nic level 20.  He's since halved his nic level, so maybe he'll just cut it to nic level 10, thus cutting the flavor in half as well, and vape it that way.

Buy a bottle of cutter, it's Pluid flavor without nicotine.

It's an option, didn't know if you knew they sold cutter.

Yeah, and he's considering it, since I reminded him of it last night. Especially since he doesn't like having a bottle of juice sitting there that he's not touching.

Yeah i hear its strong, I would still really like to try it though,Maybe at a lower the 20 Nic, But yeah i see you can buy the cutter as well, Thanks alot for the info guys and Gals..

Well, he purchased it when he was vaping 18 nic, so 20 nic wasn't a stretch for him. But that was a few months ago, and, I'm assuming, as vaping increased, the need for a lower nic level was a must - at least that was my reasoning. Not sure about my SO's reasoning. The 10 nic would be fine for him now, as I don't see him dropping to a lower nic level anytime soon.