Stevia liquid sweetner for e-juice ?

Hellow my fellow vaperz :)

I recently bought cherry lime (10mg nicotine) e-juice from my favorite Vape shoppe here in town.

Their flavors are wonderful. I used to vape banana puddin' or berry gusher. I like sweet flavors, but as my mouth got used to the banana puddin' and my juice did not taste like anything, even with new coils or cleaned tank- i had to switch to something else, to give my taste buds a rest.

The cherry lime is not sweet at all, it has a wonderful fruit taste but no sweetness whatsoever.

I have some stevia here at home, and would like to ask if i could use that, if so, how many drops do i put into the tank 2.6ml kanger T3S with one filling or into the whole 10ml bottle of juice. I appreciate you helping me with this :)

Have a nice Sunday everyone !

Hellow my fellow vaperz :)

I recently bought cherry lime (10mg nicotine) e-juice from my favorite Vape shoppe here in town.

Their flavors are wonderful. I used to vape banana puddin' or berry gusher. I like sweet flavors, but as my mouth got used to the banana puddin' and my juice did not taste like anything, even with new coils or cleaned tank- i had to switch to something else, to give my taste buds a rest.

The cherry lime is not sweet at all, it has a wonderful fruit taste but no sweetness whatsoever.

I have some stevia here at home, and would like to ask if i could use that, if so, how many drops do i put into the tank 2.6ml kanger T3S with one filling or into the whole 10ml bottle of juice. I appreciate you helping me with this :)

Have a nice Sunday everyone !

I don't know if it matters, but our PG/VG mix ratio is 60/40 or 70/30 my vape shoppe guy says it's quite the same.

That very same thing has been happening to me. No matter what juice I try it's like I don't taste anything. I had ordered at least 30 bottles of juices that was described as being sweet, fruity, desert. So I am wondering if I am just getting immune to these flavors. It is scary though because I was so enjoying all the good tasting juices. I hope what ever is causing this goes away. I want to taste juice again.

I have never used any of the artificial sweeteners in my liquids....then again, I can't stand the after taste of any of the artificial sweeteners. but, most sweeteners only take a few drops per bottle. when I do decide to add sweetener I usually use marshmallow flavoring (no realy flavor on its own, but sweet) or for very concentrated sweet I use ethyl Malto (only 1-2 drops)

http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid-flavors/e-liquid-ingredients/powders-and-crystals/ethyl-maltol-select-size.html

I got me some Skinny Girl Stevia extract liquid sweetener, and i am going to try it today.

Ingredients : Water, Erythritol, Stevia extract, natural flavors (whatever that might be lol), malic acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate. I do not know if any of them are harmful when inhaled through vaping, i hope not ....

Will do the mixing right away, will clean out my atty and use a new coil. I hope this works, will let you know once tried :sorcerer:

@Patricia :

Yeah, i had a wonderful nana puddin' - i love the flavor, i love the nana'ish puddin'ish sweetness...but i can absolutely not taste it anymore. I am vaping my husband's apple melon right now, which is 20mg and i do get a headache from it, as well as a dry mouth, too strong for my only 10mg nicotine pampered taste buds...lol

I can taste any other flavor fine, mine not :crybaby:

My vape shoppe guy said, to give it a rest and vape some different flavors for a few days, and then get back to my fav. one.

Which i hope helps, or else i don't know what to do :wallbash:

It should be, at least, the malic acid - ethyl maltos is used as a sweetener in vaping - it might have actually been cheaper to get a little bit of that and add a few drops?

Well, i tried it, first 2 drops for 10 ml, which wasn't enough, than i added 2 big splashes...lol

i don't know why, but instead of the vapor in the mouth tasting sweet, it's the vapor that you inhale that leaves the sweetness behind in your throat :/

I let it sit for about an hour and filled my tank with this mixture and i have to say, besides the weird sweet feel in the throat, the liquid is quite sweet when in the mouth before inhaling.

I, personally do absolutely DISLIKE sweetener of any kind except sugar, but this works for now, until i get another sweet juice of my choice from my vape shoppe.

Well, i tried it, first 2 drops for 10 ml, which wasn't enough, than i added 2 big splashes...lol

i don't know why, but instead of the vapor in the mouth tasting sweet, it's the vapor that you inhale that leaves the sweetness behind in your throat :/

I let it sit for about an hour and filled my tank with this mixture and i have to say, besides the weird sweet feel in the throat, the liquid is quite sweet when in the mouth before inhaling.

I, personally do absolutely DISLIKE sweetener of any kind except sugar, but this works for now, until i get another sweet juice of my choice from my vape shoppe.

I forgot to add, it also has kind of a burnt sugary aftertaste which is pleasant and not pleasant at the same time...also which i guess is the stevia extract flavor itself - kind of a mechanical -weird, not really describable funky taste ....

the taste is probably from the high heat of the heating element....not sure how much heat the stevia can take..

Especially since Stevia, while derived from a plant, has chemicals added. If you have not used it heated up before, I would try the Stevia itself raw, and then heated. Then again, the Stevia could have the aftertaste, like other sweeteners.

I got me some Skinny Girl Stevia extract liquid sweetener, and i am going to try it today.

Ingredients : Water, Erythritol, Stevia extract, natural flavors (whatever that might be lol), malic acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate. I do not know if any of them are harmful when inhaled through vaping, i hope not ....)

Please don't inhale malic acid, sodium benzoate, or potassium Sorbate, go to a whole foods or a Sprouts and get natural Stevia extract with no chemicals in it. No alcohol either. It's well worth the effort. It's not that expensive and it's better, inhaling nicotine is bad enough as we well know LOL. The one called Better Stevia is diluted with glycerin which is nasty for using as a sweetener in your drinks, but might be good in a vape since it is glycerin... But I get the liquid that doesn't have all the chemicals or glycerin.