Best commonly available disposable?

I realize "best disposable" is a bit of an oxymoron, but which suck less than others? I tried Njoy, and it lasted me less than a day.

As far as common ones, I'm referring to disposables often available in general stores such as Walmart or tobacco stores.

All of them I tried were ok ,none lasted a day .If you really want to use one of those kind get one like the Mark 10 that you can recharge the battery.It also uses 510 style cartomisers so you could get some Boge or Smoktech 510 refillable carto s .It takes a little effort but it is possible to refill the disposable cartos that those sort of companie use.You will be ahead of the game to get a more mainstream outfit with a tank or clearomiser.

Edited by mcquinn

Just curious, but why would you want to stick with these when it's less expensive and less annoying to get a good eGo style battery and clearomizer? These don't run out of charge as quickly (depending on mAh), you can recharge and refill...

Because its not up to me.

I want a kit, but the person in charge of my money says its "too expensive". I know, it makes no sense.

Anyways, I decided to try the V2.

Not to be nosy, would this be a significant other, or something like a representative payee, or something like that? You can always explain that while the upfront cost is more expensive, in the long run it not only evens out, but SAVES money.

• 2 weeks later...

My first experience with ecigs was a disposable 21st century smoke brand. It was pretty good, had a nice tobacco flavor to it (also had menthol but never tried it) the battery on it lasted for about a week and there was still good flavor when the battery died.