pomegranate

Thanks tam. Do you get the flavor boost with it? And do you have to steep it or is it good right out of the bottle?

No flavor boost, 12 mg nic, 50/50 blend. For me it was great right out of the bottle, but I did buy it from a brick & mortar store so I don't know how long it was there. Aquatroy might be able to give us more information on this one because he's the one who recommended it and sold it to me when I was up in Denver. I would imagine it's good out of the bottle but gets better as it steeps.

I personally order either the 100% vg which still has like 5% pg from the flavourings or the Drippers Blend. The site explains it all and with every order they give you a free 4ml sample of your choosing. Love that i can sample a flavor before i commit to a purchase.

I personally order either the 100% vg which still has like 5% pg from the flavourings or the Drippers Blend. The site explains it all and with every order they give you a free 4ml sample of your choosing. Love that i can sample a flavor before i commit to a purchase.

thanks man i was just checking them out.and man they have a lot of nice flavors id love to try lol.