Paypal Suspending E-Cig Sales

Just went to Arno's website and saw a message posted there that PayPal has suspended his account. It says he will be back after finding a new merchant account....Hey Chris..Can you explain more about whats going on?

Just went to Arno's website and saw a message posted there that PayPal has suspended his account. It says he will be back after finding a new merchant account....Hey Chris..Can you explain more about whats going on?

Paypal was pressured by big brother to not allow tobacco related products to be a part of thier sales, or something to that effect. So Paypal wont let ANYONE who sells e cigs or related products to do business, and suspends there accounts. From what I read somewhere, theyre also holding peoples money for up to 180 days. Now THAT is what makes people go on rampages.If you want to FORCE your theorys and belifs on us, fine, I just wont listen. But dont TOUCH my jing !!!!

Edited by keenan

There are several alternatives to PayPal, but I'm not all that familiar with any of them. Anyone know a good online transaction processor similar in function to PayPal that isn't so tight in the arse? I'd consider switching from PP just because of their cock-eyed stance on ecigs.

There are several alternatives to PayPal, but I'm not all that familiar with any of them. Anyone know a good online transaction processor similar in function to PayPal that isn't so tight in the arse? I'd consider switching from PP just because of their cock-eyed stance on ecigs.

I was just checking online and there are a lot of alternatives to Paypal. Thisappears to be one of the better ones, based on online reviews.

I checked because I am down to my last atomizer. When I tried to reorder yesterday, it looked like almost everyone with 510 atomizers is "unable to process" because they are on Paypal

I was just checking online and there are a lot of alternatives to Paypal. Thisappears to be one of the better ones, based on online reviews.

I checked because I am down to my last atomizer. When I tried to reorder yesterday, it looked like almost everyone with 510 atomizers is "unable to process" because they are on Paypal

Hey Sugar, maybe this will help. Wordup-ecig is runnin' smooth. They don't use paypal and they offer free shipping.....

Wordup doesnt use paypal. Tell them you found them on Vaportalk.

Personally I switched to a merchant account myself, just in case PP decided to "do me too".

I have a contact for a fellow that sets it up, using Auth.net.

I actually end up saving money by not using PP. I still have it as a checkout option but 90% uses the CC option.

I'd put the info here, but I'd prefer people PM me if they want my contact info.

Easy to deal with, not expensive, and easy to setup.

Wordup doesnt use paypal. Tell them you found them on Vaportalk.

Thanks, Speakeasy & Keenan! Good prices too.

Took me a little while to find the site. It's here if anyone else is looking.

Hope this is a good supplier. My last supplier stiffed me for some cartridges, after I tried to do him a favor by saving him postage when he forgot it in my original order. A small thing for a few bucks, but multiple emails to him later he was still ignoring me. I hate that.

www.wordupecig.com is up and running jeffrey from word up switched from paypal months ago and his customer service is great.

His CS is great and free shipping rocks. I ordered wed morning and got it today. SWEEET ! His RY4 is outta this world.

That's sad, not to mention it's poor customer service, but carts are really cheap.

I know. It was really dumb -- a few bucks worth of empty carts and he lost a customer.

For me, it wasn't the money, it was that I didn't want to have to work that hard (sending multiple emails without response) over getting back a few dollars worth of stuff. And it occurred to me that if he was like this over something small, what would he be like if it was a bigger problem?

Hate to say it, but some people just aren't mature enough to be in retail business.

I spoke with Jeff @ wordup today, and gave him a heads up to expect some more customers, what with paypal skrewing the honest working guys out there. Arno will be back up soon Im sure, but wordups products, CS and shipping is top notch

www.wordupecig.com is up and running jeffrey from word up switched from paypal months ago and his customer service is great.

You are absolutely right about the "excellent customer service".

Because of the run on his site due to so many other e-cig sites being down, Jeffrey's inventory has been flying off the shelves, and he was a one atomizer short of being able to completely fulfill my order. So he called me on the phone to tell me the problem and offer me some reasonable alternatives. At the end of the call, he even threw in a little bonus for my time.

Now THAT'S customer service! Way to go, Jeffrey!

The real issue for me is that I am just as addicdted to the low bridge atomizer from arno as I am to nicotine. I have a different 801 atty that is holding me over, but I need my lb-801. In addition to that I feel Arno is one of the most considerate vendors out there. I would hate to see something like this mess with his business.

Personally I feel that PayPal is making a grave mistake. There are better ways to conduct e-commerce. Competion is what keeps capitalism rolling. Hopefully Arno will work it out, but in the mean time does anyone an alternative vendor that carries the Joye Low Bridge 801 Atty?

Never mind I just saw this on Aron's site:

WE HAVE A NEW MERCHANT ACCOUNT NOW, BUT IT WILL BE MONDAY BEFORE THE SECURE CHECK OUT BUTTON IS IN PLACE. PLEASE CHECK BACK MONDAY EVENING, WE'LL BE UP AND RUNNING!!

BUt everybody needs to make sure I get a low bridge before they run out!!!!!

The real issue for me is that I am just as addicdted to the low bridge atomizer from arno as I am to nicotine. I have a different 801 atty that is holding me over, but I need my lb-801. In addition to that I feel Arno is one of the most considerate vendors out there. I would hate to see something like this mess with his business.

Personally I feel that PayPal is making a grave mistake. There are better ways to conduct e-commerce. Competion is what keeps capitalism rolling. Hopefully Arno will work it out, but in the mean time does anyone an alternative vendor that carries the Joye Low Bridge 801 Atty?

I dont know if Jeff at wordup does, but after talking to him several times, he seems like the kind of guy who will do everything he can to get one. Its definitly worth a shot to give him a call or shoot him an e mail

Never mind I just saw this on Aron's site:

WE HAVE A NEW MERCHANT ACCOUNT NOW, BUT IT WILL BE MONDAY BEFORE THE SECURE CHECK OUT BUTTON IS IN PLACE. PLEASE CHECK BACK MONDAY EVENING, WE'LL BE UP AND RUNNING!!

BUt everybody needs to make sure I get a low bridge before they run out!!!!!

Now thats GOOD news

What i want to know is how in the hell is TotallyWicked still using paypal... I mean seriously. What kind of crap is that? No Credit Card processor? (as some of you may or may not know.. most of us suppliers that got kicked off of paypal.. can no longer use paypal whatsoever....) so how am i supposed to order anything from them.. I mean i like to support other suppliers.. but what the heck is going on there.. is it a UK paypal account and they are allowed to still have them or what?

Jason

Paypal was pressured by big brother to not allow tobacco related products to be a part of thier sales, or something to that effect. So Paypal wont let ANYONE who sells e cigs or related products to do business, and suspends there accounts. From what I read somewhere, theyre also holding peoples money for up to 180 days. Now THAT is what makes people go on rampages.If you want to FORCE your theorys and belifs on us, fine, I just wont listen. But dont TOUCH my jing !!!!

you can still purchase vaporizers on ebay , i just did but its not ecig , its handheld portable vaporizer...iolite...pocket vaporizer...and then there's a new 1 called a ploon...just release on west coast i think... :thumbsup: ...no batteries, no attys... :thumbsup:

Edited by xsnut

Personally I switched to a merchant account myself, just in case PP decided to "do me too".

I have a contact for a fellow that sets it up, using Auth.net.

I actually end up saving money by not using PP. I still have it as a checkout option but 90% uses the CC option.

I'd put the info here, but I'd prefer people PM me if they want my contact info.

Easy to deal with, not expensive, and easy to setup.

ships quickly...honest vendor...thanks man :thumbsup: