New to vaping, want to know

tea2085

many vendors offer free shipping over a certain amount.

vapor talk store has free shipping on orders over 50.00. stock is still a bit limited, but they are currently working on it.

veteran vaper is free for orders over 75.00. their shipping is reasonable.

There are more, but those are the 2 that come to mind off the top off my head

Hey Paul, Great question. I am interested in learning that too so if you find some that are not posted here please message me and let me know. This may be some old info I have but I try to keep up with good sales and free shipping too. I will list them below but go check them out because some of it is stuff I have had for a while.

The vapor talk store = EVERYTHING 50% OFF = FREE SHIPPING

aceejuice.com = 14BE34BEC7ABEEA = 10% OFF and free shipping

E-Cig vapor bargains: A one time 10% off our ENTIRE STORE..A0SKCWJPB...and as always.. free shipping anywhere in the USA!!

Good Life Vapor: 25% off with coupon code "NewJuice".

AQUACIGVAPOR.COM HOLIDAY = 20% OFF and Free shipping

ACE EJUICE: Thursday & Friday Take 30% Off & Free Priority Shipping On ALL Orders !

CUECIG: Enter coupon code Final25 during checkout to receive $25.00 off your order!

I think mtbakervapor is a good place to start. There free shipping limit is either at $40 or $50. They have a wide variety of flavors and you can choose the pg/vg ratios to your liking. I think they have a 10% off code that stays on year round. I think its "BAKERFROMVAPOR" or something like that.