HELP BBCMega bottom stuck !

hi guys, my BBCMega bottom part is stuck, since its now stuck i cannot do anything with it, since i can not clean or add juice inside it. How would i be able to loosen it off? i tried hot water, and i still cant unscrew it :( help please i dont wan to spend 20 dollars to buy a new one

Stick it in the freezer for ~an hour,the cold should make it contract enough to loosen up.

Of course it could also make it crack so try at your own risk lol.

It can't be used as is so it may be worth a try :)

This is another reason I like the KPT2s over any other tank. They have a knurled base that is easy to unscrew even with the stickiest of juices. Davide Minis that I used to use a lot were slick and would get stuck. I usually had to take the entire thing apart and soak in hot water-alcohol mix to get the base off the bottom piece.

I have Davides and never have any issues with the base sticking ? Mind you I'm topping up daily.

Mini or Full Size? Minis are what I am talking about. I never had a full size and mainly use KPT 2s now so may not. I liked everything about the minis except the way you have to fill them through the little holes and the base is completely smooth making it hard to unscrew.

Mini or Full Size? Minis are what I am talking about. I never had a full size and mainly use KPT 2s now so may not. I liked everything about the minis except the way you have to fill them through the little holes and the base is completely smooth making it hard to unscrew.

Yes the Mini, I have two to fill it's not so bad with a needle dropper or fine point bottle.

My KPT, s kept leaking and gurgling so I'm the opposite lol.

But I love the Mini Davide might get another couple.

One for each battery.

Yes the Mini, I have two to fill it's not so bad with a needle dropper or fine point bottle.

My KPT, s kept leaking and gurgling so I'm the opposite lol.

But I love the Mini Davide might get another couple.

One for each battery.

Hate to point out the obvious, but you had it screwed together tight, and all the o-rings were in place?