New to the forum!

timisabat

Hey guys!

My name is Tim, and like most of you here...I am passionate about vaping. It saved my life as I was a heavy smoker since my freshman year of college. Entering my senior year, my brother introduced me to vaping cause he was concerned with my almost one pack a day habit. I tried cold turkey but that never worked, and now I've been vaping since August this year. My health is better and my asthma is pretty much gone now. I can do so much more and that is thanks to vaping.

Not only has it become a safer alternative for me, but it also has become a hobby. I love to rebuild and am a cloud chaser. New builds to enhance my experience is always exciting. It also gives me new friends to talk to as there aren't too many people in my friends circle that vape. I am trying to expand my knowledge and hopefully enter a career in vaping before I graduate from college. I want to not only grow in my personal experience but also help people switch over and contribute to the vaping community.

Ya buddie,vaping rocks!! Welcome my friend,im new to vapping also...just got my 1st rebildable the other day and its all ivr ben vaping. Its deff a good thing buy turning smokers on to vape..ive ben vaping three weeks now and already got about five people vaping..gata love it!! Anyway it sounds like you can probably help some newb's like me out with your experince and also lern a thing or two..it seems like this sight has some verry noledgable people!! Good luck.

Ya buddie,vaping rocks!! Welcome my friend,im new to vapping also...just got my 1st rebildable the other day and its all ivr ben vaping. Its deff a good thing buy turning smokers on to vape..ive ben vaping three weeks now and already got about five people vaping..gata love it!! Anyway it sounds like you can probably help some newb's like me out with your experince and also lern a thing or two..it seems like this sight has some verry noledgable people!! Good luck.

I can definitely help you out! I'm not like THE expert on RBAs but I have been practicing on my own Igo-W as well as other RBAs from friends and family.