Where to find

spydre

Okay, PROBABLY an exceptionally stupid question after all this time, but is there anyplace that I can basically find a listing a good portion of APV's out there? I don't want to have to go searching each vendor for what they have.

Here's the deal. Sent the MVP back to Coast2Coast after hubby CONFIRMED the problem I was having (everything being burnt on anything but 3.3 volts or 6 watts - the bottom settings in each field), because he tasted it, too. We tried his tanks, we tried my tanks, and the tanks that tasted burned on the MVP tasted absolutely fine on his Provari. I didn't really make the decision to contact C2C until after he confirmed that he could taste it as well.

C2C agreed to the RMA to look at it, and evidently got around to it today. They haven't even sent me the confirmation e-mail yet, I just found this out while randomly checking my RMA status on my account. I don't know if they even put a tank on to see if anything tasted burned at over the basic settings - the note just says everything metered out fine, refunding as DOA.

So, my options. I COULD just purchase another MVP 2 from C2C with my refund (it's a refund, not an account credit, so it says), I could get the MVP 2.0 from 101vape.com for $10 cheaper than C2C has it. Or I could use the money to buy something like the Vamo 5 or the SVD, or something else major. The SVD from C2C is the exact same price as the MVP 2. I would have to steal back 2 of my batteries from hubby if I did that. Of course, I have a couple of days to think about it while I wait for the refund to post to my account.

Edited by spydre

You have more problems with APVs than I have ever seen lol. I do not know of a "list" of APVs but Sweet-Vapes has more in one place than any other vendor I have seen.

Of course you know I am a huge Vamo fanboy haha, so I haven't really looked.

You have more problems with APVs than I have ever seen lol. I do not know of a "list" of APVs but Sweet-Vapes has more in one place than any other vendor I have seen.

Of course you know I am a huge Vamo fanboy haha, so I haven't really looked.

Yes, I do entirely believe I am cursed. I drove cursed cars until we finally got rid of my Dodge Spirit that was nickle and diming us to death, then was cursed with an incredibly horrible accident record in a year and half - and even if they weren't my fault, they consider that on your insurance rates.

Sorry, hit post accidentally before I was finished. So I edited it. (The original post.) And yeah, I was even considering the Vamo 5. Still looking around at major APVs that fit within my budget ($49,99 and hopefully they'll refund me shipping like DV did), or to find sites that sell APVs that fit within that budget. This month, definitely can't go above budget (I really, really, really, hate December). Was even considering the Sigelei 3 again, since I've been told what probably caused the mess up in the button....but I dunno. I'm indecisive, definitely.

Really, the only thing holding me back from the MVP 2 is the charge time, and yeah, I can just charge it overnight and use my eGo from when I go up to when I come back downstairs. I don't know.

With as much luck, or lack of, that you have with APV, I would suggest you try a mechanical mod. My Kamry K100 is solid, has a nice feel to it, and it hits like a freight train with my KPT2 and KPT3s. The kit goes for around $50 or so depending on the vendor.

Oh look! 101Vape.com has the full kit on sale for $32.99. That includes two batteries as well. A few of the other vendors say that, in order to use a KPT2 or KPT3 you need an adapter. You don't. Mine work just fine with my KPT2 & 3 without needing anything else.

http://101vape.com/mechanical/159-genuine-kamry-k100-full-set.html

Tam, I would think about a mechanical, but I'm looking for Variable Wattage, or at the very least, Variable Voltage, since I have an Ohm's Law calculator app so I can adjust to get the power I want.

I'm not saying I disliked the MVP. It was a great little APV, although if I ever went to dual coils, or cartos with a higher resistance, wattage only tops out at 11 watts, so that may be problematic, so I would probably stay single coil and try to keep resistances lower. It doesn't roll, and from all reports is very sturdy.

Frankly, what I would absolutely LOVE to do is find a B&M here locally that carries everything I'm looking at (and I don't think any of them do) and for them to let me play with them a bit, see how it fits in my hand, see how well I like the interface, etc. Gosh, now I'm making matters worse. I found a vendor that sells the Tesla + two batteries (generic, I'm sure) in my price range as well. That was previously recommended to me, too. *holds my head* I HATE buying electronics like this online, but B&Ms charge too much, and even then, and someone says I shouldn't go into a shop to "window shop" with the APV's and not buy anything.