Gurgeling t3s why? Help!

bcarter,

my understanding of the vamo2 is that it wont fit a t3s? did I read wrong on that?

Never heard that. The T3S is an Ego threaded device and I have used both Mini Davides that are Ego threaded and KPT2s that are 510 threaded with no issues on my V3. It has the same threads as a Vision Spinner or any other battery. Never had a V2.

Edited by bcartervol98

cool looking now. also at the nitecore intelligent charger and batteries. this will be awhile as I have jeep repairs and a new computer to build for photo editing *SIGH*

Have you looked at considered the VTR? If I was going to spend 100$ thats the direction I would take; have heard nothing but good things about it and I have read alot of reviews.

Have you looked at considered the VTR? If I was going to spend 100$ thats the direction I would take; have heard nothing but good things about it and I have read alot of reviews.

The thing is, with the VTR, the cheapest I've seen it anywhere is $74. So the theoretical $100 will buy him a VTR, and the intelllicore charger he was talking about - no batteries. The VTR is a great unit, there are a couple people here that already own one, and on here that's just waiting on hers to ship, I think. It's a heavy duty monster, heavier that just about any APV, but at least it's durable. But the charger he's talking about ran me around $21 for a two-bay. But it's an awesome charger. I've seen the difference between it and a lower grade charger, and it puts the Trustfire charger to shame. The Trustfire charger tends to indicate that a battery is fully charged when, in fact, it's not. The Vamo 5 is a good solid unit, and durable as well, and can be gotten at some vendors for $50.

cpeters, I don't know where you were planning on getting your batteries/charger. I ended up getting mine at RTD Vapor AW Batteries. Efest and Trustfire batteries aren't recommended for the Vamo, and like I said, you can get the i2 for $21 there, or the i4 for $28, and what I got was 18650 batteries, and they were $12 per.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok this may sound harsh BUT

As someone who has 6 KPT2s and 6 T3Ss in the rotation for months (going on a year!), I feel comfortable in saying that a very high percentage of the time problems with leaking and gurgling are user error and-or improper maintenance. I use anywhere from 100% PG to "No PG added" and never ever have a problem with them anymore. I do not remove wicks, rebuild, add wicks, or any of the other high maintenance things people here do. I expect things to work out of the box and in my experience most do once you get in a rhythm of how to properly use and maintain them.

I think people expect it to be as easy as lighting up an analog and the only worry was your lighter running out of fluid. There are going to be times things do not work properly and need maintenance due to the a number of factors.

If you follow these steps I assure you your gurgling issues will be gone.

1. Use only genuine coils for your particular unit, throw away any coils that came "free" with your unit

2. At each fill thoroughly swab and dry the center shaft after blowing any residual condensation from the coil

3. After filling ensure there is no residual condensation or liquid in the center post

4 If when you reattach the base there is still gurgling, try blowing out and clean one more time

5 If after all this it still leaks or gurgles, replace the coil

Believe me when I started vaping I had the same issues a lot of you have now, but people are too quick to say there is something wrong with a particular unit or tank-clearo whatever. In most cases its not the equipment as much as the manner in which it is used and maintained.

Ok this may sound harsh BUT

As someone who has 6 KPT2s and 6 T3Ss in the rotation for months (going on a year!), I feel comfortable in saying that a very high percentage of the time problems with leaking and gurgling are user error and-or improper maintenance. I use anywhere from 100% PG to "No PG added" and never ever have a problem with them anymore. I do not remove wicks, rebuild, add wicks, or any of the other high maintenance things people here do. I expect things to work out of the box and in my experience most do once you get in a rhythm of how to properly use and maintain them.

I think people expect it to be as easy as lighting up an analog and the only worry was your lighter running out of fluid. There are going to be times things do not work properly and need maintenance due to the a number of factors.

If you follow these steps I assure you your gurgling issues will be gone.

1. Use only genuine coils for your particular unit, throw away any coils that came "free" with your unit

2. At each fill thoroughly swab and dry the center shaft after blowing any residual condensation from the coil

3. After filling ensure there is no residual condensation or liquid in the center post

4 If when you reattach the base there is still gurgling, try blowing out and clean one more time

5 If after all this it still leaks or gurgles, replace the coil

Believe me when I started vaping I had the same issues a lot of you have now, but people are too quick to say there is something wrong with a particular unit or tank-clearo whatever. In most cases its not the equipment as much as the manner in which it is used and maintained.

I don't know, I'm having exactly the same problem with my Zmax V5 with Kanger Protank also. I go through coils like there's no tomorrow, even on low voltage. They either burn up or there is no suction, or even worse, gurgling and then a massive dose of juice filling my mouth, yuck! I take them apart, clean it, replace the battery, put in one new coil after another and it continues to do it! I'm desperately wanting to finally find an atomizer (I think thats what they're called)that works well so if you have any suggestions out there, please advise. Thanks bunches!

Ive been using the Evod & Protank for some time now ( both use the same coil) I have never had a coil blow nor had juice in my mouth. Are you putting the juice down the center tube? If so, don't do that. The juice goes around the center tube... Just a thought.