CT vaping! ; /

vaporraper

Ive ben vaping sence turkey day and havent smoked a stogie sence!! Started with an ego but sold it the next day because my good buddie Ed(by the way he has a pro veri) came over and hooked me up!!he gave me a bigger ego with a kangor pro tank and also some good juices to vape on.after vaping on his pro v i knew i needed better vape than the ego!!i ordered the sigelei z max v5 at a great deal,62 bucks shipped!! Im loving the new sigelei!! I ran out of the juice i got from Ed and havent really had any good luck with juices from the local smoke shops.. : ( yesterday i felt kinda like a crack head running around to try and find good juice but not to good of luck..got some juices comeing soon though,cant wait!! Bla bla bla,ill stop going on now.anyway hopefully i can get some good info here and eventually mabe give some.

Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping. :)

Totally Wicked has a great cigar flavor. You can get the disposable cigars from them, but you can also make it (shh, don't tell them I told you!!).

If you take Totally Wicked Ry3, with a tiny bit of Tiger's Blood, it makes for a pretty nice cigar flavor. :) There are also various liquids that have that heavy cigar flavor, as well without needing to mix it.

I had luck finding local shops by simply googling "vaping [enter city you live in]". Pulls up a lot of results, normally. You can also look at some popular suppliers. Sometimes they tell you where their product is being sold. :)

Happy vaping!

thanks forthe advice..ive got a bunch of juice orderd just waiting for it to get here and ive ben super inpacent to say the least.i have bobas bounty,gorila juice,flue cured,and hazlenut coffee coming from ave and just ordered a few more today from mount baker vapor..gramcracker,ecto cooler,and,thug juice..hopfully should b good for a while with all those.time will tell.all i know is that i already feel adictade to vaping,like mcdonalds im loving it!!

thanks forthe advice..ive got a bunch of juice orderd just waiting for it to get here and ive ben super inpacent to say the least.i have bobas bounty,gorila juice,flue cured,and hazlenut coffee coming from ave and just ordered a few more today from mount baker vapor..gramcracker,ecto cooler,and,thug juice..hopfully should b good for a while with all those.time will tell.all i know is that i already feel adictade to vaping,like mcdonalds im loving it!!

Yep, your hooked already, lol. Welcome!