ECBlends 25% off Black Friday sale thru Monday

Do you know what time that ends? I don't get paid until Monday EVENING....sometime between 5 and 7, well, and then, hubby and I have to budget how much I can spend on juice this month, and my regular flavors take priority, but I've got an order ready to hit the trigger on of 7 sampler bottles, and can use that discount if I have the extra money in my juice budget (Christmas, 2 kids, tight month).

Gah, because of the holiday, my bank didn't process the direct deposit batch that my payment was included in until early yesterday MORNING - we were even checking at 11 pm Monday night. But with buying 150 mls, potentially, of juice this weekend, hubby said no more juice purchases this month - even though two of them will only be $16.99 per 50 ml bottle. The other will be something like $19.06 with tax because of the flavor boost.

Ok nice, I'll check them out this week I think. What's your favorite juices by them?

Feels like a nut

Ski slope

Rum soaked raisins

Mint choco chip

Gah, because of the holiday, my bank didn't process the direct deposit batch that my payment was included in until early yesterday MORNING - we were even checking at 11 pm Monday night. But with buying 150 mls, potentially, of juice this weekend, hubby said no more juice purchases this month - even though two of them will only be $16.99 per 50 ml bottle. The other will be something like $19.06 with tax because of the flavor boost.

Tell the grump that it's a new month! And I'd still try the code..their old codes worked for a long time past expiration date. Edited by Aquatroy

A lot of flavs need major steeping, what you get? Don't be surprised if they don't taste fantastic out of the mailbox, open and then shake often...I don't relid them for at least two weeks-month, then I put a needle tip or eye dropper type back on, but never put the cap on unless they are traveling...