Charger not working?

So my vision Wolnt connect to my charger? When I try to twist it in it dosent twist in? It just keeps spinning and dosent connect, the other day I got it to connect and the light turned on and charged, but today when I tryed to do the same thing and it connected the charging light wouldn't come on, the only way it charges now is if I push down on the charger and manually hold the charger pushing down into the battery for it to chargePosted Image

Sounds as if the leads inside have broken. Could just be that you need to pry the center connector up a tad on the charger, not much just a very little bit. Looks like it needs cleaned as well. Could just be dirty and not making a good connection. If the connectons are broke you could try opening it up and re solider them or just get a replacement.

Edited by Compenstine

Sounds as if the leads inside have broken. Could just be that you need to pry the center connector up a tad on the charger, not much just a very little bit. Looks like it needs cleaned as well. Could just be dirty and not making a good connection. If the connectons are broke you could try opening it up and re solider them or just get a replacement.

thanks! And how would I pull it upward what kinda tool would I need? And is their a video on how to fix it somewhere?

Just use a small jewelers flat head screw driver to pry it up a bit. Just a wiggle is all that is usually needed.

If that don't do the trick and cleaning don't help then as a last resort take it apart and check the connections.

If you are un sure how to solider it don't just replace it as it is not that easy.

All you need though to take them apart is small jewelers Phillips head screwdriver. remove the 4 screws and open it up you will see if the wire/s has/have broke loose from the connector. Don't know of any vids on that. I have had to do it to a few when I had my B&M open though.

Just use a small jewelers flat head screw driver to pry it up a bit. Just a wiggle is all that is usually needed.

If that don't do the trick and cleaning don't help then as a last resort take it apart and check the connections.

If you are un sure how to solider it don't just replace it as it is not that easy.

All you need though to take them apart is small jewelers Phillips head screwdriver. remove the 4 screws and open it up you will see if the wire/s has/have broke loose from the connector. Don't know of any vids on that. I have had to do it to a few when I had my B&M open though.

mate not trying to sound weird but is their anyway you could maybe Skype me as I try and fix it? For like a kinda walk through on how to solider? If not can you post a picture guide I would greatly apprechiate it!