Exploding batteries

Grant951

Jeff, I noted here that you listed every battery except the 1300. What should I be using? and where do you recommend I buy them from? I want good but also need to keep expense in mind since I am the family charger supplier.

This is why they want internet sales to stop.. There's too many ignorant people that just want to vape and ignore the consequences. When a heavy smoker stops smoking and starts vaping they want the device to work and do what a pack of cigs can do... When you are jonsing for some nicotine, you become impatient and flustered so you ignore some battery warning and charge your ego anyway possible so you can get that nic fit under control. It's pathetic when these b&m stores hire morons with no experience sending folks on there way with little to no understanding on there new device.. That's what the media sees and blow it out of proportion. This vaping needs to be more controlled and regulated or it's going bye bye..

Jeff, I noted here that you listed every battery except the 1300. What should I be using? and where do you recommend I buy them from? I want good but also need to keep expense in mind since I am the family charger supplier.

Are you looking for a charger or adapter?

I don't know what an adapter is so I guess I need chargers. I need what I screw onto the battery to charge it when the battery dies AND I guess I need to know what to buy as far as the part that I plug into the wall, if cell phone wall chargers are not to be used.