Innokin itaste SVD

wizard46304

I'm considering going that route. Well, I had been thinking of saving up and getting one in January - it's not like I don't like the MVP, but not having removable batteries is a bigger deal than I thought it would be, even though it only takes a couple hours to charge.

I'm considering going that route.  Well, I had been thinking of saving up and getting one in January - it's not like I don't like the MVP, but not having removable batteries is a bigger deal than I thought it would be, even though it only takes a couple hours to charge. 

I got mine from fast tech, if you don't mind waiting a few weeks to get it, it will cost you under $40.

So basically, you can't use the long tube at all with only 1 18350 as it will hit the display, the long tube will wobble if you use it with a 18650, and doesn't wobble with 2 18350's. The short tube doesn't wobble with either 1 18350 or with 1 18650.

You don't need the long tube at all unless you intend to stack. The short tube fits an 18650 just fine, even button top. I bought the long tube separate, because I thought I would like the longer grip, but I don't stack, and it does wobble.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, can anyone compare this to the MVP for me? With my upcoming refund, I can get either of them for the same price if I go to Coast2Coast again.

As in, durability, functionality, etc.? I mean, I know the SVD goes up to a higher wattage (I presume if you are vaping a dual coil you would go up that high?), but that's all I really know. Durability is key for me, though I'm getting better, and since it's round, I can find a lanyard in January if I go that route.

Truly, I wish I could just go into a store, and play with all the APVs I'm thinking about, and see which one I like the best, lol.

Edited by spydre

I didnt like the SVD personally when I held it in the local store. When I was trying to decide between the SVD and VAMO I spent a lot of time comparing the two and I didnt like the way it felt and am not a fan of telescoping APVs anyway. Its a personal choice thing, but I was not a fan. It was too heavy and felt sort of, whats the word, clunky maybe? Hard to put my finger on it but once I held the Vamo the decision for me was easy. I have never heard anyone say anything bad about the SVDs functionality and I never actually "used" it, only held and checked it out.

• 1 month later...

I just got my SVD. I have been using a vamo v2. I use them both in 18350 stealth mode for I have small hands and don't mind carrying the extra batt's along side the 4 tanks of juice :) they both to me are hand in hand beside each other. The ONLY 2 pro's I give the SVD is it has lock feature for the +- keys. And the telescoping body if I do want to swap out for a bigger batt You don't have to carry the extension tube with the vamo.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines