Hello from SF Bay Area

sparc

Hi all,

I'm a noob to vaping nicotine. I've been smoking for the 21 years and started to vap again. I first vap'ed two years ago for 6 months but quit and went back to regular cigs(analogs). I think I gave up on vaping because I didn't know any better and bought Blu brand and based my judgement on that alone. I wasn't getting good hits, etc and when hanging with my friends whom smoked analogs smelling their pleasant second hand I couldn't resist it anymore.

Two years later I was at my local tobacco shop and saw another customer vap and blow out a thick cloud, it sparked my interest once again. It was impressive compared to my Blu that I had previously owned. Lucky for me that this shop sold that brand e-cig he had so I purchased it.

So here I am giving vap another shot. So far i'm very satisfied with just vaping. I got the Apollo eGo brand and it works great compared to what I had before. Been vaping for 6 months now and no analogs, hurray for me. I still got a lot to learn about vaping and the hardware/liquids.

Cheers
KL

Welcome Aboard! :cheers:

There are lots of helpful and informed people on here that can answer almost any questions you might have.

There is a lot of variety in equipment and juices out there and lots to learn, most seem to almost develop a hobby out of the toys!

Congrats on the 6 months!