DNA 20 PSB

Compenstine

Any one here ever use this in a MOD or have a device using this chip set?

1384-2.jpg?1381762950

3Rutez mentioned it to me when I briefly mentioned the MOD I'm working on. I was going to build my own basic board to do what I needed but this may be a better option. Just wondering if anyone here has worked with it and had any thoughts on it. The one thing I don't like so much is it being VW with a low end cap of 7 watts.

Edited by Compenstine

Been looking over there, thanks for pointing out what section to look in. Found some helpful info there. I still may go with this but the DNA 12 may be a better all around option for what I'm doing. I don't know.... May just get one of each and see which is better for my build. They both have pluses and minuses. The OLED display on the 20 is the one thing the 12 is missing that I want in this build. The 12 has the lower ranges and can do sub ohm.

Damit Compenstine, now i want to build a DNA20 mod instead of buying one.

LOL :evil:

Edited by Compenstine

The DNA20 chip has been creating quite the stir, and so many people are building their own mods that utilize the chip. My favorites so far are the NES controller mods. One guy even fabricated a drip tip to compliment his. It is a Mario coin box with a toadstool sitting on top. Just awesome. All of the box mods are going for $150 upwards to $280, and they can't build them fast enough.

Well parts alone will run roughly $100. I imagine buying in bulk will bring that down. However building your own allows for custom options like buttons, fire button, floating 510 connection as well as placement of buttons!

• 2 weeks later...

The 20 goes sub ohm as well!

Where you people coming up with this??

The DNA12.

Atomizer Resistance 1.1 Ohms (minimum)

The DNA20.

Atomizer Resistance 1.0 Ohms (minimum)

And what kind of of sub ohm vaping could you do with with the DNA12's ~ 11.5W output anyway?

Where you people coming up with this??

The DNA12.

The DNA20.

And what kind of of sub ohm vaping could you do with with the DNA12's ~ 11.5W output anyway?

You are right I stand corrected. I just re-looked at the Data sheet. I'm not sure where I thought the 12 went sub ohm but heh pays to read this stuff when I'm not so tired. I really don't see how the watts could be that big of issue. Just saying. For someone that was realllllly wanting to cloud chase I could, but for me anyway, it wouldn't matter that much that it only went to 11.5 watts.

Edited by Compenstine