The little pleasures

I figured it would be nice to start a thread about the little pleasures....

(Some silliness ahead. I love being silly)

One thing that really brought my mood up back as a smoker was that fresh pack. I loved the sound taking the cellophane off, packing it, and pulling out that foil. ...so is that gone for me? No...
Now... It's the zipper on my vape case, the sound and feel of connecting my clearomizer to my battery, and the 5 clicks to fire it up - I just know some joy is a moment away when I hear those sounds.
My favorite is definitely the sound of connecting the clearomizer. It reminds me ever so slightly of when people assemble weapons in movies. I guess it is, in a way, a weapon - and I use it to blast away that naggy "I miss cigarettes" thought in my head.
Wanting a cig? .... (in my best "mobster" impression) Say hello to my little friend!

I've grown attached to my menthol right after I brush my teeth in the morning, hang on to that minty freshness a while.

Interestingly enough, I found that if I vape some menthol with my partial out (lost my front teeth to a hypoglycemia induced car cash), it'll calm down irritated gums. Might be placebo, but if it is, don't tell my brain, ok.

Edited by HelloMiakoda