Evod review (compared to ego + your opinion?)

jellex900

Hi all! :)

I have previously been vaping on variable voltage devices, but my lavatube broke, and I just didn't want to Invest in another expensive device back then. So I recently bought an Evod. Mostly because I was looking for an ecig with a reasonable price, but something prettier than the usual ego.

I received my Evod one and a half month ago, and here are my thoughts so far.

First some specifications:

1100mAh

MT3 bottom heating coil clearomizer + charger included

3,7V output (obviously)

Price: 10.88 USD (shipping was free for my country (Denmark))

First impression:

My first impression was rather good. It's a little beauty, really. It looks like an ego and has the same connection (510 / ego) and charger. The only real difference is the button. The metal part where the button usually is on an ego has been removed, and the button is now a part of the ecigs body. It's a round metal plate, and the light sorrounds the button like an outer circle.

This particular Evod came with a charger as well as a clearomizer. To fill the clearomizer up, you had to unscrew the bottom. A bit weird or inconvenient, but it works. However, if you hit the airhole, the liquid will just soak out straight away, hehe.

Performance: After charging the battery entirely, I decided to have a vape on it.

The draw was very airy. Personally, I had no problem with it, but some wouldn't like it. However, the amount of vapor was rather good. The tip of the clearomizer is transparent, so you can see some condensation after vaping on it. Anyway, after finishing the vape, I concluded that I was satisfied with it.

Now, after vaping on it for 45 days, the clearomizer is starting to burn out. I think that's my own fault, as I have had the entire ecig in my pocket without locking the battery (5-click method). I know it has turned on accidentally because of that, and afterwards the taste was burnt. However, the burnt taste stopped after an hour or so, and it was fine to vape on once again. Locking or dismantling the clearomizer will probably prolong its lifespan greatly.

The battery and the charger still works fine.

Conclusion:

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the Evod, and I like its performance. I'm probably gonna move back to vaping on mods and vv devices now, though. But I will definitely keep it as a secondary ecig or for going out.

Information:

The link for this exact ecig is http://www.chinabuye.com/1100mah-evod-detachable-electronic-cigarette-with-mt3-bottom-heating-coil-visible-window-atomizer-black

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines