Dropped

I stood up with my Vamo on my lap and it landed directly upside down on the top of the tip which immediately broke into about 8 pieces but the KPT glass and Vamo seem fine. Now with that one KPT when I screw it down onto my Vamo it screws kind of lopsided as you screw it down so I have determined I bent the base of the KPT2 and did no damage to the Vamo since my other KPT 2s do not "wobble" when screwing them down.

Whew! It hit a tile floor too. This Vamo is tough man, not sure where they get the seemingly seedy reputation they have. I guess I got a good one lol.

I mean the impact shattered the drip tip AND bent the post on the KPT base enough it is noticeable to the naked eye yet the Vamo and Glass and everything made it through just fine. This stuff is tougher than most give it credit for,

my vamo wont turn off. its constantly on... the board shorted out I think

Possibly. I dont know, I have read mixed reviews but have straight abused mine and it is still kicking. A little scratched, silver shrome coming off a little bit, and I have had to stretch the spring a couple times that holds the battery in connection but for the price I would buy it again. I hate telescoping APVs and that leaves very little selection but if I were to buy another tomorrow, it would be another Vamo.