Ultimate Vapor ?

MadMax

`I want to be swimming in E-vapor!
I don't care if it looks like a lightsaber or oxygen mask

w/ tanks. Someone point me in the correct direction.
I have learned a few things about vaping! I like it, and

would like to take things to the next level and beyond

I learned I do best on 6mg smoke 60/40

I need a hit aprox. 3-5times larger than my current

suped up vape is out putting currently.

Thanks

Max

Well, let's start with what you're vaping with now?

Though, the gas mask has to be by far the best vape hit you'll ever get. ;)

If you want one of the "big kids" kind of pieces, it's really a matter of opinion and preference. Some bells and whistles don't necessarily tickle everyone's fancy. I like the Odyssey kits from Totally Wicked, but I also really like custom mods as well.

It's best to know where you're starting from and what you like/don't like about it.

Edit: It's also nice seeing another Tampa vaper! Have you been to the Totally Wicked Vapor lounge in Tampa? It's pretty neat. I just like that you can try all of the flavors right there. XD

Edited by BarbieVapor

Hi Barbie Vape
I'm from Saint Petersburg, just across the bridge.
I wish it was closer, I get out towards Clearwater.
I will check out totally wicked, Hey btw... If you want to
be friends on facebook send me a message.. would

be nice to know someone that is educated in vaporizing.

Yeah I want to built/buy something that will get the job

done and more, I'm talking the best vaporizer in the entire

room. I hear people have done well with something that resembles

a lightsaber, maybe its stores more smoke... that's the part

i still need to learn. i'm going to chceck out your "totally wicked"

then i'll check back here...

Max

Hello! I don't entirely use Facebook frequently, but I am on here daily and get daily updates. I'm not all TOO active, but I have lingered and whatnot. If you want to exchange information, like emails, that's fine too.

Also, if you do end up going to that Totally Wicked vapor lounge, and mention my name, or give them my email address, you can get 15% off your entire purchase, and I also get sent a 15% off coupon thing as well! (it might be $5, I'm really not sure how it works XD) But I know I got 15% off for mentioning my friend's name.

It's a bit of a grey area as far as "best vapor in the room". XD I bet if we got everyone together on this site, we'd all think we had the best ones. All personal preferences.

I personally only buy Totally Wicked products because they've been reliable, convenient, and of great quality. I've never had any issues. They're a "side company" of JoyTech, which is also popular.

The lounge is worth the trip. I'm in Clearwater myself, but venture to the Tampa area often enough to justify stopping in that lounge whenever I can. It's just a great experience.

Check out the Odyssey. You might like it. But then again, you might really like something that isn't top-of-the-line. Lots of people here use not-so-top-of-the-line as their normal ,everyday vape.

The best thing I'd suggest is to try it all out. See what coils you like, what voltage you like, what kind of TH and battery life you need, what size you want it to be... ect.

I have heard of LizardJuice.com, I've never ordered from there - though.

The worse is to invest in "top of the line" and find out you really don't like it. Some of them are a LOT of maintance, and my personal preference is "If it takes longer to set up than light a cigarette, it's not worth my time". But there are others who don't mind sitting down for a few moments and situating things together.

Go mechanical with a RDA set up with quad micro coils LOL

This is probably more of what you are looking for.

Hello! I don't entirely use Facebook frequently, but I am on here daily and get daily updates. I'm not all TOO active, but I have lingered and whatnot. If you want to exchange information, like emails, that's fine too.

Also, if you do end up going to that Totally Wicked vapor lounge, and mention my name, or give them my email address, you can get 15% off your entire purchase, and I also get sent a 15% off coupon thing as well! (it might be $5, I'm really not sure how it works XD) But I know I got 15% off for mentioning my friend's name.

It's a bit of a grey area as far as "best vapor in the room". XD I bet if we got everyone together on this site, we'd all think we had the best ones. All personal preferences.

I personally only buy Totally Wicked products because they've been reliable, convenient, and of great quality. I've never had any issues. They're a "side company" of JoyTech, which is also popular.

The lounge is worth the trip. I'm in Clearwater myself, but venture to the Tampa area often enough to justify stopping in that lounge whenever I can. It's just a great experience.

Check out the Odyssey. You might like it. But then again, you might really like something that isn't top-of-the-line. Lots of people here use not-so-top-of-the-line as their normal ,everyday vape.

The best thing I'd suggest is to try it all out. See what coils you like, what voltage you like, what kind of TH and battery life you need, what size you want it to be... ect.

I have heard of LizardJuice.com, I've never ordered from there - though.

The worse is to invest in "top of the line" and find out you really don't like it. Some of them are a LOT of maintance, and my personal preference is "If it takes longer to set up than light a cigarette, it's not worth my time". But there are others who don't mind sitting down for a few moments and situating things together.

I checked out the totally wicked vapor site. It seems like its a nice little outfit that puts their brand name on regular equipment (prices seem a bit high). They don't seem to have any high end mech mods or APV's like the OP is really looking for.

OP- do some research on Mechanical Mods with a head that can be rebuilt (maybe the quad coil is too much, but a dual coil might be right for you). Be careful with Mech mods, they are unregulated and can cause some safety issues. Not really for beginners.

SV

How long have you been vaping?

I would wait on going the mech route until you have done plenty of research. Knowledge is a must for using a mech mod. The most clouds are achieved by going sub-ohm, usually in a drip setup (RDA), but you must know your batteries limitations, as you don't want to light that dynamite that you are putting in front of your face. These were not made for what we are using them for, so caution MUST be taken.

Too many newcomers go straight into mech sub-ohm territory without doing the research, and it can be dangerous. Start simple with a VV/VW that can read ohms and an RDA or RBA. You can still achieve good clouds with it, and prevents you from shorting out. Just my 2 cents. I did tons of reading and watched a lot of videos before even venturing into mech sub-ohm territory. I still have lots to learn, but feel safe that I won't be pushing the boundaries.

Oh yeah, and VAPE ON!