Honet Tobacco

spydre

Okay, so I have my Honey Wood Tobacco flavor that I get from Chi-Town, and it's pretty affordable - $12 for 36 ml, but of course, I'm looking to cut costs with Christmas coming up, because I go through a lot of it. I initially tried Better Vapes' black honey tobacco. Way too flowery, but I figured that was the blackberry. So at aother point, the tobacco flavors were getting on my nerves,, because all I could taste was tobacco, almos I bllt on all of them. So I tried Better Vapes' honey sample. Again, flowery. Honey is not flowery. Not the honey I buy at the store, or the honey we got through the summmer from the beekeeper whose grass my son cut. So they failed at the honey taste.

My most recent attempt was EC Blends' honey dipped tobacco. It's steeped for over a week, and still, all I'm getting nothing but flowers, I'm not getting any tobacco or actual honey taste.

My question is a coupple fold. For one,, is the vast majority of honey/honey tobacco on the market flowery? Also, do any of you know of a honey flavor or honey tobacco that's NOT flowery? And will the EC Blends mix get LESS flowery with further steeping?

Thanks.

Edited by spydre

My most recent attempt was EC Blends' honey dipped tobacco. It's steeped for over a week, and still, all I'm getting nothing but flowers, I'm not getting any tobacco or actual honey taste.

My question is a coupple fold. For one,, is the vast majority of honey/honey tobacco on the market flowery? Also, do any of you know of a honey flavor or honey tobacco that's NOT flowery? And will the EC Blends mix get LESS flowery with further steeping?

Thanks.

Not sure about honey/honey tobacco flavors as I don't like them but with some juices it's possible that it needs to steep longer. Some never get better but that's just my taste buds as the people I give it to says it tastes great. Are you leaving the cap off when you steep? That seems to make a difference -- for me at least.

Better hope Tam didn't read that, she is the converter!!

For someone like Spyder who isn't experienced with direct dripping I wouldn't recommend an HH.357 -- that's too expensive to start dripping with if you don't even know if it's for you or not. Rather, I'd recommend she pick up a few of these:

http://vapelite.info/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_47&products_id=62

At $3.50 a piece, these atomizers are wonderful. They perform very well and it's one of the first ones I started my direct dripping journey with. Once she gets over the learning curve of dripping and decides it's right for her....