Full sized KPT2 vs. Full Sized Davide

spydre

Okay, so I have 5 KPT2s, and one Davide, all full sized. All function brilliantly once I figured out that I needed to use the so called beauty ring with the Davide.

For those of you that own full size of either or both, I'd like your input, which do you think is better, etc.? Over the next few months (unless we can get that KPT2 coop going and get them pretty cheap), it may take me about 6 months to replace my evods with glass....I know the Davides are cheaper, but even with full sized Davides, I'll have to get either precision fill bottles for each tank, or put the juice in the glass bottles with the eyedropper because of my tremors (which are now worse thanks the new Lithium, and my pharmacy had switched generic providers of my Klonopin, and this stupid generic is completely.....well, it doesn't work for me, which happens sometimes; the pharmacist was nice enough to order from the supplier that worked for me, and he'll be switching it out tomorrow, but in the mean time, the tremors stay).

But, the tremors can be an issue with filling the KPT2 tanks as well sometimes, when I can't keep my hand steady enough in the fill area.

Nobody? I guess when you find one you like, you stick with it.

I would love to get the KPT2s, only with the thinner drip tips like the Davides, only in different colors (but must be metal). The KPT2 drip tips are thicker, and some are even thicker than others. I had to switch one drip tip out for a spare that I had because it was too thick.

I don't have anyfull sized Davdes to compare to the KTP2, so I didn't reply, but if the are anything like the Davide mini, I'd go that route. I think the flavor I get from the Davide mini surpasses the full size KTP2, and hoping BCarter decides soon if he going to sell off his stable of them, if not I will probably buy a half dozen of them at DV..

I had the PT2 and the Aspire BDC Davide.

The BDC Davide is leagues better than the PT2 IMO. Flavor, vapor, and TH was way better. But like every bottom coil design, they do have leak issues. My BDC Davide hasn't been leaking lately on the VTR though so it's been nothing but vaping heaven :D

I don't have anyfull sized Davdes to compare to the KTP2, so I didn't reply, but if the are anything like the Davide mini, I'd go that route. I think the flavor I get from the Davide mini surpasses the full size KTP2, and hoping BCarter decides soon if he going to sell off his stable of them, if not I will probably buy a half dozen of them at DV..

Still struggling with selling any of them since I do like them. My only issue is the pain in the *** it is to fill them. Keep in mind I have to fill for two so every night there are 3, 4, sometimes 5 to fill. My wife went back to the T3S and I switched to KPT2 mainly for this difference but I still use my Davide Minis on a very regular basis. I agree they seem to bring the flavor out marginally better than the KPT 2 but not enough to make a difference to me.

As to leaking, I have never had a KPT2 or Mini Davide leak. What some people experience and call it leaking is when you use the unit condensation builds up in the drip tip, runs down the center post and eventually will get a drop in the coil and gurgle. I have found, a la Troys advice, that if I shoot a Qtip through the tip and through the post each time I fill it NEVER happens. I also tend to top off my KPT2s every night since they are so easy to fill and maintain and by cleaning the center post each time with a Qtip I cannot remember the last time I had a gurgle or leak.

Edited by bcartervol98

Yep needle tips all the way for me, and the only problem I've had with leaking is always a bad/loose flavor wick. But I feel the flavor margin is more than minimal... But I need a few more to be sure...MM R PLUID rocks in a ADM low power, almost like I was drinking Sazeracs on Frenchmen street....