Tesla Short Circuit - Wont Fire! - HELP!

So I just bought a new Tesla and the LCD screen says "Short". It wont fire and I have tried everything.

I looked in the manual and it says there is an output short circuit. Not sure what that means but I really need help fixing it.

I also tried a different battery and it still says "Short". It also says 0.0 ohm if that helps.

Please let me know how to fix this.

If it were me, I would first contact customer service. If you just received it they may replace it. Where/Who did buy it from? Look at the site and see what the return policy is. If you are using a rebuildable atty they may not take it back.

If it were me, I would first contact customer service. If you just received it they may replace it. Where/Who did buy it from? Look at the site and see what the return policy is. If you are using a rebuildable atty they may not take it back.

I purchased it from a local smoke shop. They can replace it but I was trying to see if I can just fix it.

Also, I am not sure if the Tesla has an official site. I tried looking for one but I couldn't find one.

Sounds like you just have a bad unit, I would just go and get the replacement. I had SID do the same thing. With it saying short no matter what you do it will only get worse in time. Not sure what company makes the Tesla. E-joy, SMY are coming up but as you said, no site.

Edited by Compenstine