Flavor progression

ChrisP

I'm hiding the last half of that Feels like Nut, you gave me, don't want to run out till my 50ml arrives, then I still have a taste while it steeps!

It's pretty good right out of the bottle but you can always speed steep it in hot water when it comes in. :)

It's pretty good right out of the bottle but you can always speed steep it in hot water when it comes in. :)

Hey, if you order a 5 ml bottle, do they consider that a "sample", so it's I guess been sitting on the shelf, so it's pre-steeped? Or will I still have to steep my honey tobacco when it comes in? It's not a big deal, because the same day, I ordered 36 mg of Honey Tobacco from Chi-Town, so even if I like EC Blend's version, I'll have to wait until the Chi-Town stuff is nearly gone to order it. Tam, that feels like a nut looks REALLY good, at least it would if I could taste chocolate vape anymore.

EDIT: Deleted the rest of the post which was duplicate of my auto saved content that I was able to pull up and post down there.

Edited by spydre

I need to try a RY4! And think an EC Blend sample pack next too.

I'd be embarrassed to show how many bottles of juice I have. And carts filled with unused samplings. Enjoying the ride big time. Cigarettes were never this fun lol.

Tam, I do remember vividly. The rich dark greens of pines to contrast the Aspens white bark and way way yellow leaves!! There (CO) and Canada's maples tie for best fall colors in my book :)

Yes that was a double "way"

Oh dear. I had a larger response mostly typed out, however, I had to go to bed, and Firefox crashed on me. And for some reason it wouldn't bring up my auto-saved response from last night. I've tried a BUNCH of RY4's, and Holy Grail RY4 from Vapor Beast is the only one I've liked remotely. I get that and Kick Ash Tobacco from there, but they are among the most popular juices (Kick Ash is the highest seller), and they are a smaller outfit. I'm planning on writing a supplier review, probably after I get back from the doctor today to go into the um, quirks with this supplier. But, Vapor Beast does not have sample packs, and it only has two sizes, 15 and 30 ml. The Holy Grail RY4 your best bet to get the the holy grail is to order it early in the week, as they get their shipments at the end of the week, so generally, Monday is your best bet for ordering it. (I'll go into reasons why when I do my supplier review - which will focus on the juice end of their operations).

Oh! Are we playing hide the bottle? I want to join in! :D

Okay, that sounds really, really dirty.

I've tried a BUNCH of RY4's, and Holy Grail RY4 from Vapor Beast is the only one I've liked remotely. I get that and Kick Ash Tobacco from there, but they are among the most popular juices (Kick Ash is the highest seller), and they are a smaller outfit. I'm planning on writing a supplier review, probably after I get back from the doctor today to go into the um, quirks with this supplier. But, Vapor Beast does not have sample packs, and it only has two sizes, 15 and 30 ml. The Holy Grail RY4 your best bet to get the the holy grail is to order it early in the week, as they get their shipments at the end of the week, so generally, Monday is your best

Too Vapor Beast I go, hi oh hi ho.... Thank you Spydre !

Hey, if you order a 5 ml bottle, do they consider that a "sample", so it's I guess been sitting on the shelf, so it's pre-steeped? Or will I still have to steep my honey tobacco when it comes in?

Every bottle of juice that EC Blends ships out is made fresh to order, which is why they say that it takes 3 - 5 days to process. They really don't have any pre-steeped juices. :)

I started out with one fruit flavor and went back to cigarettes. I eventually started vaping again, got clove. I love clove sooooo much even to this day. Not only does it give you that tobacco flavor alot of people look for, it also does good for over powering other flavors. I got a liquid called Blueberry Kona Coffee (apollo brand) that sounded good, tasted it and ended up hating it. Mixed my clove with it and got through the bottle. My all day vape liquid right now is called 'Bull Juice' it's almost like a juicy fruit flavor. Really good. When I crave cigarettes though, it's back to clove.

Every bottle of juice that EC Blends ships out is made fresh to order, which is why they say that it takes 3 - 5 days to process. They really don't have any pre-steeped juices. :)

I started out with one fruit flavor and went back to cigarettes. I eventually started vaping again, got clove. I love clove sooooo much even to this day. Not only does it give you that tobacco flavor alot of people look for, it also does good for over powering other flavors. I got a liquid called Blueberry Kona Coffee (apollo brand) that sounded good, tasted it and ended up hating it. Mixed my clove with it and got through the bottle. My all day vape liquid right now is called 'Bull Juice' it's almost like a juicy fruit flavor. Really good. When I crave cigarettes though, it's back to clove.

Just received my first EC Blends order!! "RY4", and, "That Juice". RY4 seems fine right out of the mailbox. Wonder how good it's going to get?!?

MrsSomething, I remember very well my first day with a 650 kit. Bought some juice quick....a grape that, to me, was horrid! Hardly made it that day. I had been two weeks on the disposable Blu ecigs without real smokes. Anger management was not managed so well that day! :)

Just received my first EC Blends order!! "RY4", and, "That Juice". RY4 seems fine right out of the mailbox. Wonder how good it's going to get?!?

MrsSomething, I remember very well my first day with a 650 kit. Bought some juice quick....a grape that, to me, was horrid! Hardly made it that day. I had been two weeks on the disposable Blu ecigs without real smokes. Anger management was not managed so well that day! :)

Tell us what you think of "that juice" interested...thanks...

Tell us what you think of "that juice" interested...thanks...

First day no steeping it interested me but something's not so attractive to my tobacco/sweet/coffee lovers taste. I will update in a week or two.

• 2 weeks later...