Hi y'all!

ebutler8808

So I'm very new to vaping started last saturday when my cousin came to visit and brought me a starter kit as I had been telling him how I had been trying to put down the cancer sticks but was having no luck due to severe withdraw symptoms. I've only had one since then and that was wensday when a friend who smokes the same type I did came over. But yay took her to the local vape shop and she's now converting too! Been lurking all week but figured since I'm here to stay it was time to introduce myself. All the equipment I have right now is a pen style kanger esmart and I honestly love this little thing though ive not really heard of much love for it around here lol. All ready a juice addict though sitting on 4 10 ml bottles from roar vapors which are all pretty good but not something i can vape all day. Then like 10 bottles of stuff i picked up at local b and m stores most of which are icky and just caused me to have to clean a brand new clearomizer but a few are good and i ended up with a crazy yummy watermelon. 4 niquid flavors southern dreams being my go to all day vape as it has been the best one at holding off cravings for my marlboro skyline menthols. Can't wait to keep learning but wow do you guys make my head spin when I start looking at the threads about equipment. Atty huh and geeez at the electrical talk amps and voltage and what not how am I ever going to figure all that out lol. Definantly want to understand to idea of dripping soon as it sounds like it would make my juice trying waaaayyy more simple. Anywho can't wait to jump in.

Welcome !! Ya tons of info, and it really can make your head spin. start slow....the rest will follow.

I love my tanks....but dripping is my sweet spot.

Very glad you have found vaping....it really is amazing and a great alternative to smoking.

Hey welcome! Just wait till you find dripping with an RDA and a mechanical.... Heaven!!!!! Anyway sounds like your off to a good start! And there is no right or wrong device. If you like it that's all that matters. Heck plenty of people don't like the silver bullet mod but I'll tell you this... For $50 it's my favorite mechanical. :) so don't get discouraged because someone doesn't like it. Whatever helps keep the monkey off your back. :)

Happy vaping!!!!!