Beginner Help

So I just order the Trident Clone from FastTech. I also ordered a bunch of the pre-made wicks. I am brand new to RBA's/RDA's and I really want to learn/master being able to make my own wicks. I doesn't seem overly complicated, but, there are so many different options I don't know where to begin. Can someone please tell me what are some good things to keep a good stock of? Also, what are some good tools to keep handy when building my own wicks? Can't wait to hear back!

Welcome! glad youre here!

Im not familiar with the clone that you ordered , however I will say you should always have ;

At least one back up battery (in addition to the daily driver )

2 back up tanks

and coils a plenty !

and the one juice that you love in 30 ml just in case !

thats what I have on hand for myself and my husband . I cant hep you with the wrapping your own coils I dont do that .but others on the forum do and someone will probably be along to help you with that part of your post .

Thanks Christie for the advice!

I already have the iTaste MVP V1 and two ProTank V1, one for menthol and the other is kept full of Strawberry Cheese Cake! I love my set up! I am looking to expand my collection with the Private V2 mechanical mod and the Trident dripper. Then for Christmas, I'm going to ask Santa aka my wife for an iTaste 134! I am turning Vaping into a hobby rather than an addiction like the analogs were.

So I'm basically looking to make a RBA/RDA/Vaping tackle box. I already have a bunch of the ProTank heads whenever they burn out and all the beauty rings that the ProTanks came with. I order from Mt Baker Vapor, so I have a bunch of 30-50ml bottles of juice. If I can get a list of what tools I need for dripper rebuildables i.e. what type of wick of wire should I get, that would be great! Wire cutters? I heard I should have some type of screw driver... Not to sure. I was looking through KindeyPuncher.com and they have a million different variations of wire and wick to choose from. I have no idea where to begin.... It's so daunting...

I haven't started using RBA/RDA's yet, but one thing I have learned from researching them, is it really depends on the RBA or RDA. Some of them use kanthal wire and wick, some use a mesh material as a wick. I would find the one you want, then just keep extra material for that particular device.