Davide > Protank 2 for Provari owners.

Any other Provari owners experiencing major air flow issues with the KPT 2? For me it was impossible to get any flow with the Protank 2 screwed all the way on. If I loosened it a little it was better but who wants to keep tweaking the tightness just to get proper air flow? Pain in the ***. I did figure out that if you file off about 1/32 from the base of the head it would work with the tank fully seated but that's also a pain. So I ordered a Davide from Anyvape and it's been working like a champ. Just thought I'd pass this along for other Provari owners who have been dealing with the same Protank 2 issues.

YOu know, my husband had this very problem this afternoon. On my tank listing, I hadn't listed what I put in this tank a few weeks ago, and I couldn't figure it out - so I thought maybe I wasn't tasting it right. So I asked him to taste it, and he went to put it on his mini Provari, and he had to unscrew it a little bit before he could get the airflow to taste it. He couldn't figure it out either, but then again, he'd never tasted this flavor of mine before. Turns out it was Apple Fritter. I'd only had it once before, and it surely didn't taste like that on the day he bought it for me. I pretty much had to go through all of the bottles that I didn't think had juices in tanks before I could figure it out, lol!