new here

Tammy

Hello, I am new here, but have been vaping for a year now. I go to a local guy to get my vaping supplies and he mixes the ejuice and tells me about new stuff he finds. I really don't know the names of things I use. He did inform me today that the ejuice I have been using isn't available anymore. I currently use silver leaf tobacco nonmenthol vg. Any suggestions? Thanks for letting me join and any helpful hints. Oh and I do chain vape and burn the cartomizers up on a daily basis.

Thanks to all of you. I don't know how to post a pic. I took one to send you, but can't post it. But, I will try to tell you what I have. It's a tank with punch hole cartomizer. I use silver leaf tobacco vg non-menthol (I had an allergic reaction to pg). The guy I get it from purchased from pure smoker the silver leaf tobacco juice. But I guess they aren't in business anymore or don't carry it. So I have to meet with him on Monday to choose a different flavor. When I first started vaping, I went between 3 different tobaccos, some fruity flavors and ones like chocolate, vanilla, etc. But after about 6 months I settled on liking just one and it's the silver leaf tobacco. Now I have to get a new flavor. And I think my batteries are ecig. The longer one. I go through a tank per day of the juice or 1&1/2 and burn out about 1 cartomizer per day. Sometimes I can get 2 fills on them, but most of the time just 1. and again thanks to all of you.