Terminator Salvation

Yea, one of my buddies from class told me that the new trailer (this one) was cool so i figured id check it out because i loved the second one but didn't really like the third one and thought that this one might be bad, but it looks awesome!

Although I think this movie is gonna be good, has anyone noticed hollywood just seems to be running out of ideas? It's like part 19 of every movie every made.

When are we going to get some new stuff? For example when the Matrix was released it was a breath of fresh air, we really havn't had anything crazy since.

Thanks for posting that J45. That movie looks like it will be sick!!

Also, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that, all of a sudden Christian Bale is like the action movie super star. He's like Vincent Chase from Entourage after doing Aquaman. If you watch that show then you know what I am talking about, if you don't, then start. That show is one of the best shows ever made!!

I wonder how much Bale got paid to do this flick?? anyone know?? Royce I know you can find it!!

Thanks for posting that J45. That movie looks like it will be sick!!

Also, is it just me or has anyone else noticed that, all of a sudden Christian Bale is like the action movie super star. He's like Vincent Chase from Entourage after doing Aquaman. If you watch that show then you know what I am talking about, if you don't, then start. That show is one of the best shows ever made!!

I wonder how much Bale got paid to do this flick?? anyone know?? Royce I know you can find it!!

First of all were considering 3 movies in a 5 year span an action movie superstar 1. Batman begins 2. Dark knight 3. Terminator (3:10 to Yuma doesn’t count it’s a western). Second if you remember correctly after making Aquaman he and E bought medallion made it themselves and it turned into a dirty piece of **** and that’s were the series left off at this point (with the offer from scorecessi, which is not an action movie). I’ll take a look see if I can’t find out what they’re paying him for T4