I am looking to get a vamo v2 or 3 mod for cheap.

willmon22

LOL for the UltraFire 3000mAh.

Yet from the one review:

This battery is awesome great value and great price so far I'm using this on my mech and flashlight thanks fasttech I can recommend this batt.

But at $1.98 each what can be expected?

For high drain needs (if these are fresh, Fasttesh has been know to sell old stock) these are probably some of the best batteries made.

Here they are at a 7A drain (sub ohm fans take note) vs. the over rated grey Panasonics.

PAN_SAM_7A-_1.png

Note any mAh below 3.2V is useless.

Edited by WillBlack

I have a couple of the black Orbtronic 18650's ( 2900 mAh / 10 AMP / High Drain ) and they totally blow the red 2000 mAh AW's and the grey Panasonics away... comparing them to each other in a Vamo V3 set at 9 watts. It wasn't even a close one... the Orb's lasted nearly twice as long for me! Just my .02 on that... I will definitely be ordering some more Orbtronics in the near future!

Edited by DAYVAPE

My 18650s were 9 bucks at Veteran Vaper.

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/efest-imr-18650-2000mah-3-7v-button-top/

I'm not saying pay B&M prices for stuff but there are plenty of US companies that are competitively priced and when you consider customer service, ease, shipping costs and time, I wouldn't order anything from China personally. Especially to save 5-6% tops when it is all said and done. I know that's where they mostly originate, hardware wise, but let them make the wholesale dollars and keep the retail dollars at home is my view point.

Has anyone bought anything from a china or hong kong location? If so how long did it usually take to get to you. As I am thinking to get the kit from fasttech but they are located in hong kong. Here is the link to the option I planed on getting: http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10004394/1354700 Also I appreciate the companies that are wanting me to buy from them. I wouldn't mind getting from ecig vapor just I can't seem to find batteries for the mod. As well as a charger. Without the batteries and charger I would have to get them from a different site and have to pay a whole different price as well as shipping.

There is a post earlier on this subject

That really sucks. I guess just getting the body from china would be fine but having batteries and the charger with it I will never get it. So I guess I am stuck having to pay even more so others can get a profit off it as well. Ohh well I suppose I will just have to deal with it.

Have you explored any other options besides the vamo, I currently use the "Sigelei V3 Flat Top Telescoping", Its a one button Mod But has all the features plus more, The damn thing is built like a tank and can fit several sizes of batteries. The kit is a little more money but you get everything you need to start vaping!

I'll be honest, my company sells them and here is the link, http://www.advancednictech.com/product-p/sig-zv3-t.htm but I'm not here to advertise I just wanna help and get to know my fellow vapors. There is a lot of companies that sell them though so look around and find the price and deal that fits.

Be careful If you buy the Vamo....there is a ton of copies and a very big difference in quality! I've tried 5 "vamos" and only stood behind 1

I know I really love mine and I have a lot of choices at my finger tips and this mod is my best bud, I always come back to it!

That's what I've got, and you're right, it's built like a tank. Pretty sure it was in my hand at the beginning of one of the seizures the other day.

That doesn't seem too bad ecigvapor. Just I need to get some batteries and a charger as well.

This MVP is a complete kit but the MVP doesn't take batteries, the mod itself is the battery, like an Ego. The only mod we carry that actually takes batteries is the Vamo

Edited by jeffb
link removed

If you want to avoid shipping from China, what I did was order from Discount Vapers. Didn't have any problems with anything getting shipped to me (I got the Sigeli from DV, and all my KPT 2's, and a couple drip tips). Got it in two days, priority mail. Got the batteries from RTD Vapor - AW brand batteries, and they are in PA, got it in two days again, and paid $12 per every 2000 mah 18650 battery. Everything came the same day, despite ordering it from two different sources. Good timing!

• 1 month later...

I had found what I am going to get. I would prefer the Vamo type mod but I think I can settle with this: I know it isn't a tube to put batteries in but hey it still has all the features I want. I will sacrifice quality over cost like I did last time with the v1 but I think that it was a good device before I accidentally popped the bottom off trying to fix the + - buttons and ended up shorting the battery and burning it out as the wires came undone.

Well the last one that I had that was like a 600Mah was fine really. I really loved it and everything worked fine on it. Just the display was loose and that is what caused the button to get stuck and eventually get broken. But if I would have just ignored the one button and used the other it would have still been fine right now. Besides I don't have a job and when I do get one I guess I will spend my money on more important things. I haven't had anything to vape for months and I haven't smoked in over 2 weeks. So I think I am just going to say I will be okay but that won't stop me from looking at stuff and keep up with it in case I decide to go back to it. Vaping smoking and drinking is all the same really I think. It is fine unless you start to do it in excess.