E-Liquid in Cape Girardeau, MO

It would seem they are selling E-Liquid here in cape now. It is at Dirt Cheap. And I was wondering if anyone knows if there is anywhere else selling some around here. As they have a few different flavors that are basic as well as low 1.6 or something like that for nicotine. I will be seeing if I can get some places to start selling more than just basic ones by giving them some info on it and options and prices don't know what they will do but it doesn't hurt to try.

It would seem they are selling E-Liquid here in cape now. It is at Dirt Cheap. And I was wondering if anyone knows if there is anywhere else selling some around here. As they have a few different flavors that are basic as well as low 1.6 or something like that for nicotine. I will be seeing if I can get some places to start selling more than just basic ones by giving them some info on it and options and prices don't know what they will do but it doesn't hurt to try.

HOLY SMOKES! Dirt Cheap is selling juice now? Can ya do me a favor and ask them if ALL of their stores are selling it, or just that location? Because, frankly, Dirt Cheap is closer to us (we live in Alton) than the E. Alton B&M or the Jerseyville B&M - although most of our flavors come from the Jerseyville store anyway, but that would be awesome if our Dirt Cheap started carrying juices!

I would have to check monday. They should have a phone number to contact them at for the local dirt cheap at your location. I plan on trying the eliquid and getting a new mod as mine broke. I am going to be posting a new thread as I am sure this topic would go on and on with trying to help me find a cheap place to get the mod I am looking for.

I would have to check monday. They should have a phone number to contact them at for the local dirt cheap at your location. I plan on trying the eliquid and getting a new mod as mine broke. I am going to be posting a new thread as I am sure this topic would go on and on with trying to help me find a cheap place to get the mod I am looking for.

http://vaporsearchusa.com/index01.html - That is the results for Missouri. I live in Illinois (Alton, if you've heard of it), but at a glance (with google maps' help) it looks like the Wentzville/Imperial/Festus/Fenton/Eureka area are closest to you in the state of Missouri - all of those being over an hour's drive.

Now let's look at what Illinois locations may be closer to you.

no, heck, I can't even find a vendor in Carbondale that sells anything but faux analogs.

You may need to do an actual city to city google search on cities near you, I'm not sure.

I called the cape location and they said all locations sell it and they said if they don't have it is because they didn't get it in yet. And I only seen a west alton mo location.

Yeah, West Alton is where we used to go for analogs, we live a VERY short distance from the bridge, and it's just a little short hop over there, maybe 10 minutes down the road.

Well they do have a phone number to save gas to check if they have it before going there. After I get a new battery I am going to see about trying out the local eliquid. It is only like 4.99 maybe 5.99 for 10ml and I think that is a good price.

• 1 month later...

Well I have found another place that has just opened recently. It is called Discount Tobacco Warehouse and they are selling a nice variety of ecig stuff as well as ejuice even more so than what dirt cheap seems to have. So I would say they would be the better option even though they may be a little more expensive.

Well no actual vape stores here yet. But getting egos and eliquid with atomizers is a start so maybe it will attract someone to make a business as getting the stuff from china like some places do you can make good money when doing so. As when buying in bulk from china you get stuff extremely cheap.

• 2 months later...

MO Vapes

20 N. Main St.

Cape Girardeau, MO 63701

(573) 837-9602

Dirt Cheap

420 S Kingshighway

Cape Girardeau, MO 63703

(573) 334-3775

Smoker's Outlet

2116 William St

Cape Girardeau, MO 63703