Cucumber-Mint Cooler Recipe

Breaktru

breaktru can you make a mac version of that? your e-juice calculator is awesome i just cant download it on my mac. :(

Thanks. Right now it would be too costly and time consuming to make a Mac version. Perhaps in the distant future. Stay tuned!

Is it okay to use Vodka in juice? I'm new to this, very far away from trying to DIY (until they regulate our flavors away, but then I'll just hit up Medic, I suppose, if I can't manage to DIY), but I remember reading news stories about inhaled alcohol passing into the brain quicker, making for a faster, more intense drunk (plus sending people to the ER).

I have used Pure Grain Alchol 190 Proof (Everclear) and it has a kick. I think that cooking like in a frying pan would burn off most of the alchol but in an atty, I don't think that would happen. Just guessing here. Not a fact.

Yeah, I don't know either, for all I know, it would ignite and explode. someone call mythbusters or something.

I can tell you for a fact that if you drip just 190 proof on a coil it will flame up.