Kanger T3s

I'm thinking about buying some T3s'. I like my kanger protank a lot, but I can't afford to buy a bunch of then at once. What do you guys think of the T3s? Does it have any leaking issues? I know I've asked this before but I searched for it and absolutely nothing showed up...

This happened once. On my last flight which was only about an hour, I had my carry case packed with a pro tank, a T3, and a couple of Chinese knock offs (they cost 7 ringgit each, must buy 10) which work pretty well for quite a while, then just throw away. Cheaper to buy new than rebuild them. Anyway when I arrived at the hotel, my T3 (filled cuz I wanted to be prepared for anything when we landed) had leaked all over the inside from the mouth piece and when I upended it the rest of the remaining juice started pouring out. After I cleaned up the spare batteries in the case and the juice bottles and the other tanks, I went to check out the T3 to see what happened and it worked fine! Is it possible the pressure change in the plane did that? I was worried about other things like getting back to work on time etc. that I didn't check it out on the return trip and after I noticed that I had neglected to fill it before I left for the return so not much evidence here.

Edited by jonnoh

I'm thinking about buying some T3s'. I like my kanger protank a lot, but I can't afford to buy a bunch of then at once. What do you guys think of the T3s? Does it have any leaking issues? I know I've asked this before but I searched for it and absolutely nothing showed up...

I would say instead of buying something that isnt really what you want , just buy ONE protank now and another one when you get paid next ,no sense in spending money on something thats second best to what you want just because you think you need a bunch of them . it would be a better use of funds to just get what you want one at a time . but if you are looking for something else ,

the anyvape davide is very similar to the protank 2 BUT its a bit cheaper

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-glassomizer/

Edited by Christie