Auto Dripping MicroCoil on a Genny

Proetus

Gonna have to give this a go! Looks like a good solution to overwicking issue that seems to fill my chamber with the ss mesh overnight.

In case your curious what he's using, it's the new AL-1

just a small lol at the book he is vaping!

Edited by Proetus

maybe that is the solution to my SS mesh dislike.... im wrapping one now, but im gonna use flat ribbon. wonder if there is a tutorial on a falt ribbon micro coil... :D

EDIT: Flat ribbon will NOT hold its integrity so you can do a micro coil... i guess ill have to buy actual regular 28g kanthal wire and try a micro after that.

Alright i actually got my flat ribbon to not overlap! i wrapped a 1.4 ohm ribbon wire micro coil on my AGA-T2 and put a cotton wick in it. The cotton rolling is probably the hardest part but i got it done!

sorry rixter.... i think i fixed my issue with the aga and it may be hanging around a while.... now... if i could only chop it in half....... :D

post-25306-0-02366900-1377957151_thumb.j

thats the coil.. and if you look at my finger you can see my 1.1 ohm ribbon wire coil i built last night... its now permanently imbedded in my skin. :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What a lame name. It's neither 'auto' nor is it 'dripping'. :(

I'm so glad you contributed to the this conversation, please feel free to chime in anywhere else with your most helpful comments.

This setup has been going strong like a champ for two weeks now.

Edited by Proetus

• 3 weeks later...

I love me some Rip Tripper, he is one fine looking man to look at (Imo) even though I am happily married, he also help explains the how and whys and does a good job of step by step instructions, I give him credit for allowing my confidence to grow so I could get into the RDA and Rba realm of vaping. Thanks for sharing this video Proetus, I enjoyed the scenery, love his hats, the brown eyes, and beard. lol