Confused on mixing

I wanted to play mr wizard and try to mix my own juice. I purchased some flavoring and pg based nic. I know there are a ton of calculators out there, but im confused on one thing. The vg in the juice is what? I have seen people use 100% food grade glycerin from baking shops to the stuff on walmart shelves. the bad thing is that I cant find it online either. Im really confused. Maybe someone can help me get this straightened out. Thanks.

forgot to add this but im looking for the most vapor I can out of it. I just love making thick clouds for some reason lol.

Edited by loneranger721981

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question. I was sent a bottle of juice I didnt even order from govista. The mix is 80/20. Its worthless on vapor but tastes halfway decent. Its only at 6mg. I would like to put in some vg to up the vapor output on it. I cant find a calculator to see how much to add to it. I know it will drop the levels but I just want to experiment and make like 10ml.

You could do 7 1/2 ml of original and 2 1/2 of vg to make 10ml of 60/40 but you will be cutting flavor quite a bit

And those numbers are nominal as we dont know how much flavoring is in original

And nic will drop to 4.5mg

Edited by Bebop12