My DERP Moments this morning

spydre

Okay, because of thumb problems I've been having on my right hand, I've started unscrewing my evods on and off the battery differently. I don't know what it is with this red evod. First, I was taking it off the battery to switch batteries. The bottom end stayed on the battery. Good thing I keep a towel over my desk between the keyboard and the edge (a holdover from when I would smoke analogs and drop ashes, that way they wouldn't build up on the desk), as I ended up with 2 mls of juice all over my hands and the towel. The SECOND time it happened was I was going to change flavors, so change evods, and since it wasn't full this time, and I wasn't holding it flat, nothing spilled until I set it down for the towel - I didn't even notice until I tried to screw the other tank on and I saw the coil sitting there. Only 1 ml in the evod that time, and it spilled straight on to the towel.

Argh!

That has to be rough to deal with, don't you have KPTs? I'm thinking the larger might be easier for you to handle. I am a Kanger fan, but the evodd isn't a favorite. And I'd stick with version one, the 2 can come apart pretty easy..

That has to be rough to deal with, don't you have KPTs? I'm thinking the larger might be easier for you to handle. I am a Kanger fan, but the evodd isn't a favorite. And I'd stick with version one, the 2 can come apart pretty easy..

I currently have 1 Davide and 4 Evods. Provided that the money I'm waiting on comes tomorrow, Saturday I'll be picking up KPT - probably a 2, to see how much I like it over the Davide. I'm thinking I will. Then I'll be replacing everything but the davide, or giving the davide to my hubby, with the same thing for my main flavors. Then I'll just keep my Evods for sampling other juices. Hubby can't believe I have four, well, now five juices in my rotation now, whereas he has two, sometimes three. Except we're out of coils at the moment (so he can use Pro Tank Mini for the Inferno), so he hasn't been able to hit his Inferno lately, but he should have another glass carto coming in the mail within a few days.

I was talking to the boyfriend while I was filling my clearo up, he told me a joke and I laughed really hard and reflexively squeezed my hand and lost a good .5 ml of juice all over my lap.

On my 36 ml Honey Wood bottle, the squeeze is pretty light, and the liquid comes out pretty fast, and I've filled some Evod's up and had it spill into my lap via the center tube/mouthpiece before I realized what was happening.