New here, and to vaping, few quick questions

kbfoto

Hey guys, my name is Kendall,

I recently quit smoking about 4 months ago with the help of E-cigs. Starting on the Blu disposables, I went to the v2's. Now I am finding these batteries to be less than adequte. So I am trying to figue out my best option for a new vapor solution. Something with a strong throat hit and a long battery life. I am open to suggestions, I really only have a few guidelines when searching for a starter kit or a new system to purhcase. It needs to be able to travel with me, no dripping or leaking from the tip, size isn't really a problem. It needs to come with a tank that can be refilled a few times without having to replace any coils or any hassel like that.

Any suggestions and help would be great! and much appreciated!

Ron those are great kits. I get a lot if stuff from Sweet-Vapes too. The selection is great on most things and Chuck and Dayna are top notch! If I had it to do over again I would have gotten the spinner kit. I have 4 spinners now but not everyone likes VV. My wife still prefers the designer batteries from Sweet-Vapes that run at 4.2v all the time and the original 1000mah we got in the VapeDudes starter kits. I took her two spinners, got her 3 bedazzled ones, and my 1000mah are backups to my backups. VV is key IMO.