Vaping around Kids and Pets

• 2 weeks later...

My cat looks at the vapor coming out of my mouth and is terrified, with a look on her face that leads me to believe she thinks I'm on fire.

So, if I want to pet her, I put the vape down.

LMAO! My dog hates it. In the car she'll move to the back.

I keep it away from my kids, just as I did when smoking. Don't mean to be all self righteousy...... I just don't trust the pros or cons yet. If I do however decide to spend the second half my life mastering the understanding of human lungs and the affects of any/all foreign particulates, aerosols and whatever the ____ else, then maybe. But at time of writing I am only a layman, consumer and alive.

Don't eat the red MnMs, drink from the garden hose or kiss the puppy LOL.

At work I vape whenever possible. As others have said most people don't mind.

In the comfort of my home, I vape. I have a chinchilla, and he hasn't had any ill side effects from my vaping. My place, my rules. When people come over, if they're bothered by it, we'll go hang out somewhere else. The only time I don't vape is when my pregnant friend comes around. Not due to the health issues, but apparently the smell of my vapor makes her nauseous. (pregnancy nose) My other roommate smokes cigarettes and he goes outside and we're both under a mutual agreement that vaping is different than smoking.

However, my boyfriend has two kids. If he comes over to my place, it's fine, because he normally doesn't have his kids when he's over at my place. But if I go over to his place, I don't vape inside at all around the kids. This is primarily because his toddler thinks that anything that I have in my hands is automatically his, too. He's taken many pens from me, and various other objects and I wouldn't want him to take my vape. I also don't want the kids to go running to their Mom saying that Dad's girlfriend smokes in the house around them and have her freak out. If these kids were my kids, I'd probably be more willing to vape around them. But I just don't want to stir any drama or problems between my boyfriend and his ex-wife. When I need to vape, I just go outside to the back yard. More times than not, the kids want to go play out in the back yard, anyways.

And that's just what works for us. When we decide to cohabitate, I'd like to talk to his ex wife about it just to bring it up so that she hears it from me before she hears it from the kids and have her approval as well before I go and do it.