New here :) questions!?!

Jessicapinkie1

Hi everyone, my name is Jessica & I have been using a e smart e cig for a month. I live in Pleasanton with my 2 kids and my parents. (Yes it sucks kinda but they help a lot. I found the house and asked them to move n) now we have 22 acres and we have 7 Redfoot Tortoises :)

Moving on

I decided that I liked vapping so I ordered the kanger eVoid (it's the one I liked using in the vape shop) it will be here tomorrow!!! So questions for those who use the kanger eVod battery (I got the started kit) what clearomizers do you prefer and why?

Also I'm having A LOT of problems finding a juice that I like :( don't know if its the brands I'm trying or what. As of right now the only juice I like is the desert blend from a shop n SA (thankfully I got two bottles because ones gone) I have tried the joyetech peach 16mg & the vapor kings strawberry kiwi 24mg (didn't mean to order 24 mg lol mommy brain) I like the strawberry that the vape store n SA has but there always out. I only go to SA once every couple months.

So I want to know in your opinions what is the best brands & juices???

Welcome! You've come to the right place, bounce around in the categories your interested in, lots of conversations regarding your questions going on right now, check the davide thread . Lots of info on clearos there, seems we're all liking glass lately ...welcome!

Hello & welcome!

I think pretty much anyone here will agree that juice preference is really a personal thing. With so many flavors, strengths, and base ratios available, it's really hard to "recommend" juice, since you might gag on a bottle that someone else finds delicious.

You mentioned a "vape shop" in your post; If they make or sell juice there (chances are they do), you should be able to sample different flavors right there before you buy anything.

My experience is that you're going to pay more for juice in an actual store, but it should be a good place for you to figure out what you like before exploring different vendors online.

Cheers,

K

Make it a "GNO"! lol

In my humble opinion, that's the real beauty of having a shop in your area - actually getting your hands on gear and juice before you spend your money! From what I see on this forum, many vapers aren't as fortunate to have a b&m ("brick and mortar") shop nearby, so I'd definitely recommend taking advantage of it.

When you find something you like, just go for small quantities until you dial-in what strength and base suits your taste. After you've got those basics figured out, you'll find it MUCH cheaper to buy online. There's also a lot of great info here regarding what online vendors have the best service.

Best of luck!!

P.S. - If you're only a month off of analogs, your sense of taste is changing (improving), and will be for some time. Don't be surprised if you find that your flavor preferences differ a few months from now than what they are today.