What Are You Vaping Today?

Thought this would be an interesting topic. I vape at work and tend to pick a flavor for the day that I have a taste for, based on my mood. I'm always eager to hear what other people like as well, as I love trying new flavors.

Today its rainy and cold outside here. So I am switching between 36mg PG based Peach that I made myself and 24mg VT Exotic Tobacco.

How about you?

Im as addicted to my Camel Wides from wordup as I was the analogs. Last night I was hittin the Pepsi from them, (BEST cola flavor Ive had so far, not flat at all ), but I can only take that for about an hour or so. Later tonight I'll probably go with Arnos 555, My 2nd favorite flavor.

Im as addicted to my Camel Wides from wordup as I was the analogs. Last night I was hittin the Pepsi from them, (BEST cola flavor Ive had so far, not flat at all ), but I can only take that for about an hour or so. Later tonight I'll probably go with Arnos 555, My 2nd favorite flavor.

As an ex Camel smoker I'm curious how you would describe the wordup camel flavor. I've tried a number of camel flavors including Dekang, TW, and others and find them far from the mark. I've tried a Dekang Pepsi that was spot on, I wonder if it is similar.

I haven't tried any of the wordup juices yet, but I might have to give them a try. No reviews so far that I have seen.

As an ex Camel smoker I'm curious how you would describe the wordup camel flavor. I've tried a number of camel flavors including Dekang, TW, and others and find them far from the mark. I've tried a Dekang Pepsi that was spot on, I wonder if it is similar.

I haven't tried any of the wordup juices yet, but I might have to give them a try. No reviews so far that I have seen.

Well, I was a HARDCORE Camel Wide smoker, and if youve never had a Wide, the best way to describe them is theyre a little smoother than Camel Filter but still have the distinctive Camel taste. For juice, I have Camel from VaporKing, and Camel from Rockymountain, and Camel Wide from wordup ( the only "Wide" juice I know of.) Now, I dont see much comparison to Camel with ANY of the juice, because, as Chris explained to me, theres no "burn". So its kinda like having to re evaluate the same name to a different taste. Maybe its all in my head, but I like the Camel juice better than the Marlboro juices Ive tried. The Camel Wide juice is a little sweeter than the other Camel juice. I dunno, its weird and hard to explain. And, as my tastebuds return, it just gets better and better.

Ive seen Hilton at a few suppliers. What is that ?, a cig brand ?

Hilton, 555, Kent, Camel, Marlboro, etc. are all actual analog brands that have been imitated in e-juice. Although nothing like the real thing due to the lack of "burning", some of them actually come fairly close to the smell the brand has before it is lit.

Oh, I need to get more of Arno's 36mg Marlboro. It is definitely one of my favs. Right now, vaping on myfreedomsmokes Hilton 48mg. It is quite powerful. Yea, I am really gonna be nicotine free one day if I keep raising the miligrams!!! LOL

Started off my day with some Cinnamon Roll from Dawn at Ecigsmokestore.com, which is an amazing liquid if you haven't tried it. I'm at the office now and have switched over to RY4 from mist-stix.com. They have great pricing btw, if you enjoy any of the Chinese flavors.