Juices tasted weird this morning

I'd been up since something like 7:30, no problem, I was doing okay. Then, around 10 ish this morning, I had sucked on a peice of hard candy (butterscotch), because I still need to do something for the psychological craving. It COULD be a coincidence, but the next time I went to take a hit on my pv, it was harsh. So I went to change flavors. Out of four of them, they all seemed a bit harsh and three of them were liquorishy flavored to me it seemed at the time. Luckily, my fr. vanilla tobacco worked well enough for me, though it still seemed harsh for a while, until my mouth got back to normal.

Anyone else have an experience like that, or know what could have caused it?

I have noticed that flavors can "change" drastically after different foods, teeth brushing, even drinking whatever. Seems to go away pretty quickly and things turn back to normal. But I have definitely experienced some nasty combos

*shudders* Thanks for your replies. I used to like black licorice when I was a kid/teenager, (and the black jelly beans), but getting a taste of it from each tank, practically, 20 years later - when my tastes have, um, changed - was not pleasant, especially when I wasn't expecting it.