Need some info

Hey everyone I have some questions for you about making your own e-liquid.

Do you really save money making your own?

Do most of the flavors come out right/ are they hard to make?

Do you have to steep most of the flavors?

I believe this is it for now. I'm having a brain fart so can't think if much more, and if you could point me in the right place to read up on this

yes i save tons of money.

Some are harder, some are super easy. Really depends on the amount of flavoring your putting in the mix. Say if your doing 15 flavors... it will be a harder mix, but 1 or 2.. a heck of a lot easier

some of them you will have to let steep, other are good with a shake and fill your tank. :)

Thanks for the info, I've been doing some research and watching YouTube videos about it and it seems pretty easy to do. But I do have more questions I'm wanting answered.

How much do you make for a test sample?

What do you use to test your sample?, do you have a testing e cig for it?

i make a 5ml batch to start. if i like the flavor i duplicate it and make 10ml of it and carry them too work and usually sell them lol. but i use a 510 dripping atomizer to sample the flavors. get a few drops and dont use too much flavor. :)

Have you checked out the DIY section of the forum. Tons of information. I currently buy much of mine in bulk. Flavorwest has a great selection and can buy in smaller amounts. Just keep in mind, handling Nicotine does require caution, Nicotine is toxic in higher dosages.

I get my other supplies from http://www.ecigexpress.com/ .

dripping is really the best way to test new flavors.

Mixing is a lot of trial and error. Initially the cost of buying flavors and supplies is more than buying premixed flavors, but in the long run a significant savings.