What is your epic Juice disaster?

For shame. Even vendor sites tell you not to do that. So now you know better, right?

I do this all the time if my hands are full, I've never had a problem and will continue to do that. What vendors say that? I've never seen that, lololol.

Edited by Grant951

I do this all the time if my hands are full, I've never had a problem and will continue to do that. What vendors say that? I've never seen that, lololol.

Particularly with the heavier glass tanks - especially the Davide, because the drip tip can be a bit loose. For that reason alone, I've never held a Pro Tank by the drip tip alone.

Plus - drip tips, removable, recipe for disaster.

Edited by spydre

Particularly with the heavier glass tanks - especially the Davide, because the drip tip can be a bit loose. For that reason alone, I've never held a Pro Tank by the drip tip alone.

Plus - drip tips, removable, recipe for disaster.

I do it with my Protank 2, all my drip tips that came with it take a decent amount of effort to pull out. You said you saw it on some vendors sites though, where?

I do it with my Protank 2, all my drip tips that came with it take a decent amount of effort to pull out. You said you saw it on some vendors sites though, where?

I know specifically Discount Vapers on the Davide page (although he also said in comments that he doubted anyone would be tempted to do that with the Davide or the PT because of the weight). As a matter of face, I was vaping out of my Davide while I was walking to the doctor's office from the car this morning, maybe it had shrunk slightly because it was freaking COLD outside, and it pulled out several times just from the movement of my arm while I was walking. As a matter of fact, it didn't used to come out this easily. Now it just slides out with hardly no resistance.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, I think two qualify for this.....the worst ones to date (even including spilling 555 all over my mouse pad).

First, I had a seizure Sunday, as I posted. Well, when the seizure started, I was filling up my RY4 tank. Since I had gotten a 120 ml bottle, I keep 30 mls at a time in a glass bottle. I don't remember how much was in there. But the tank wasn't empty, I know that. This is one of the rare occasions where I remember just about up until the seizure, because I can remember starting to fill the juice, or at least reaching for the bottle. Anywho, that's when I had my seizure Sunday. Of course, all the juice spilled out of KPT2, and of course, I knocked the bottle that had the juice in it over - I think about 20 mls got spilled, maybe? Dust bunnies and crap not just on the opening of the bottle, but INSIDE the bottle, too. So in addition to trying to get me situated, trying to control the dog, my SO had clean up my spill, all, like, with a quickness, so the dog didn't get the juice.

Second, a derp incident from last night, that I discovered this morning, much to my chagrin. I had my Apple Cider and my sample of Cinnamon Stick from Fadora Vapors in my cabinet steeping, with the tops off. Well, that is also my medicine cabinet. Evidently, when I grabbed my Naprosyn last night (something I rarely take), I knocked over the Cinnamon Stick sample. I got into my cabinet to take my meds, and was greeted not only by the smell of cinnamon sugar, but the sight of, what is it, Comp, 3 drams of juice spilled all over the floor of my cabinet. It had to have happened last night, because not a drop was left in the bottle.

I got into my cabinet to take my meds, and was greeted not only by the smell of cinnamon sugar, but the sight of, what is it, Comp, 3 drams of juice spilled all over the floor of my cabinet. It had to have happened last night, because not a drop was left in the bottle.

You must be referring to the piece of cinnamon that was in the bottle? Sorry to hear that all happened. :( At least the large bottle of Apple Cider is ok.

You must be referring to the piece of cinnamon that was in the bottle? Sorry to hear that all happened. :( At least the large bottle of Apple Cider is ok.

I thought I remembered on the Fadora forums that you said the sample size bottle was 3 drams, or something like that. Looking at your website, it's 4 ml, though, right?

I thought I remembered on the Fadora forums that you said the sample size bottle was 3 drams, or something like that. Looking at your website, it's 4 ml, though, right?

Yes it is 4ml :) If I did say 3dram it was a typo. They are 1 dram (3.6966912 ml) bottles that when filled can hold a full 4ml.

Oh, okay, that's where I got the dram from. Anyway, I went to edit my post, and took too long so it wouldn't let me save the addition:

Anyway, it SMELLED heavenly. And now I want some, have to figure out if I can swing an order. It was enough I went to a local B&M and blew $8 on what I assumed was similar (the name Cinnamon Sticks), they didn't have a sample out, and I get it home, and nope, it's identical to their Cinnamon Red Hots flavor......which is ALMOST identical to Inferno flavor that they carry - maybe each has a differing amount of heat. Now I have KPT2 mini that I tried it in soaking in vodka to get the smell/flavor of 20 minutes with that juice in it now has clinging to it. I'll have more to say in another thread about another flavor I tried, and a flavor that I liked prior to Sunday, and how it tasted to me today.

I sleep with my 2-week disposable contacts in.....have for years with no problems.

Well, I keep a small bottle of saline eyedrops on my nightstand that I reach for within a few moments of waking up so that I can put a drop in each eye to wet the lens.

I also USED to sometimes have a bottle of e-juice on the same nightstand.

I don't do that any longer.

Derp!

• 2 weeks later...

This Christmas I bought a starter kit for one of my sons, with several flavors and tanks. While he was switching to a new tank to try a different juice he dropped the battery, it landed hard on the bottom and quit working. I've dropped mine countless times without damage. Luckily I'd brought a spare and gave him that. He dips at work, smokes at home so I really want him to vape.