First Day

jonnoh

Today was my first day at work after receiving my first working PV and finally successful first day at vaping at home, after finally getting a product that worked at least and I mean least as promised. I took my DSE 103 which no one really seems to think is cool to work. This time I decided to take public transport to work because it is so difficult to vape and drive when you don't have any experience. So... I walked to the bus...10 minutes. Bussed to the commuter train, 30 minutes, commuted to LRT 50 minutes, LRT to walking 15 minutes. Plus the waiting time between transport systems. Ok, vaped on commuter train, and nobody complained but got looks of disgust etc, but nobody asked. I think nobody reported me cuz no one stopped me. Got to work, and vaped in my classroom setting up for the day, didn't see any colleagues or students. Just before class there is a smoking time and I finally met all my colleagues at the smoking area and to my surprise as by habit I whipped out my dunhill lite, it tasted terrible! I was so shocked. I love cigarettes! I've been smoking since 12 november 1964 and until 1983, didn't miss a pack a day. 1983 I started to try a pipe to cut down on smoking, cuz it's not physically possible to smoke a pipe as much as cigarettes...So much work. Then in 1985 I got this real hi pressure promotion and no time for pipe...

Anyway this vaping seems to be about the same work as the pipe, with less physical downers. I can't believe it, after 1 day... with no analogues ok only 1 in the smoking break, I can reach the top of my breath, and the bottom. That is so cool! I am so totally excited for the future.

That's great! Yup I hear this time and time again. Smokers are always skeptical because nothing really worked for us way back when. Then they try the ecig and think holy crap, this thing really does work!

Keep it up, you'll be smoke free in no time. Then will come the day when someone asks "hey can I bum a smoke off of you?" and you can proudly say "sorry I don't smoke" :D It's even better if your using your ecig because they look at you as if your crazy.

This guy has been smoking since 1964, that's 4 years before I was even born and I thought I was a senior around here!

I don't care how long I will have been smoke free, I'm not running up any stairs! At least not until I shed this extra thirty-three pounds and 4" and get back down to 132lbs and a 29" waist.

This guy has been smoking since 1964, that's 4 years before I was even born and I thought I was a senior around here!

I don't care how long I will have been smoke free, I'm not running up any stairs! At least not until I shed this extra thirty-three pounds and 4" and get back down to 132lbs and a 29" waist.

Ha ha I always already do run up the stairs as I usually commute with a colleague who's about 23 and refuses to "waste time" using an escalator or lift, so to prove that I'm not yet fossilized I run up the stairs with him and wave him off at his classroom and walk calmly to mine where I collapse like a beached whale :)

Congrats! I smoked for 13 years- usually Djarum Specials and in the last year usually a flavored little cigar like Sante Fe or something. Tried Chantix to quit but it made me tired. I tried the ecig off and on for a week and when my last analog ran out I didn't feel the urge to get anymore! Have been smoke free for over 2 weeks which is a HUGE deal to me. I have convinced about 7 others to purchase VP's and they all seem to be working for them. I am so happy to have found out about these.