Another fledgling in the vaping world.

Nlalston

Never feel about having to smoke. Once you get your kit straightened out, smoking will be in the past. Many people smoke during the transition. the less pressure you put on your self the better.

as you noticed, smoking doesn't taste the same after vaping....soon enough you won't be able to stand the taste of smoking.

You will get it all worked out.

Kitsune, thanks.

hey you will be alright! one pack isnt a terrible thing. I have had my fair share of tangles with the analogs after i started vaping, especially since i had a few starter kits that were terrible and i got tired of the hassle. once you get a good solid setup... you wont look back :)

Thanks, VC1.

I really feel bad, due to the fact that I broke down and bought into those damned cigarettes again. The one good thing is that they taste a whole hell of a lot worse, since my vaping experience. Two days ago, I visited one of the local vapor lounges, and had one of my vaping units with me. I desired for them to check it out, and render their verdict to me. They seemed to be, pretty much, in consensus with most others - in that my system wasn't a bad one, at all, to start with. They couldn't say anything about the USB charger, owing to the fact that I didn't have it with me. The leaky tanks, however, seemed to be due to the fact that they were disposables. I explained that I also had a third one, which was a permanent one, that I hadn't yet tried. They seemed to beef the mind that the permanent one might nit exhibit the same leaky conditions. But the disposable ones did figure into the cost factor for the kit, and I wish to get my monie's worth. Right now, I am awaiting a response from Liberty (manufacturer of my kit), to work out a return/replacement manner. I can't wait to get set straight, with this concern, because of knowing how very helpful my vaping kit will be in my being able to permanently stand away from cigarettes.

Nothing at all to be ashamed of! Like I said, it's all a transition, it takes time. The important thing is you are still trying!!! Good luck, I'm rooting for you!

Never feel about having to smoke. Once you get your kit straightened out, smoking will be in the past. Many people smoke during the transition. the less pressure you put on your self the better.

as you noticed, smoking doesn't taste the same after vaping....soon enough you won't be able to stand the taste of smoking.

You will get it all worked out.

She's got that right. I'm about 3 1/2 weeks into my vaping and at a few times I've gotten analogs for whatever reason. While I enjoyed the whole hand to mouth habit from teh analogs, I would taste them and be like, bleh. There was just no flavor there, compared to what I had been vaping (and that was tobacco flavored vape). So...satisfaction from having the cigarette in my hand and mouth thing, holding it in my hand, not so satisfied that I think I would pick up another pack of analogs. Now, say, at my family reunion Saturday, if someone offered me one......yeah, I would have a hard time turning it down (*sigh* and yeah, I fully expect to be in that situation - at least I know of 1/2 a dozen smokers that will be there, and I did love my dad's cigarettes - so I'll let you know how I've done in THAT situation when I get back Saturday, or on Sunday).