Halo Triton question

Probably a pretty dumb question. I see that Halo now offers a VV Triton battery and am wondering if my Kanger Protank or Vivi Nova will fit this? I see that they have their own tanks/clearos made for the Tritons, but I just want the battery if possible.

You may want to ask Halo directly. I gave a friend a Triton kit and it did not have standard eGo threading on it so any atty/clearo/tank with eGo threading wouldnt fit.

Look like the 808 (thread outside) on top and the ego down below. So, may be able to use it with ego like CE, Kanger T2/3, evod, KPT,... but not 510 (Vivi). Note that the Triton Tank looks exactly like the Kanger T3.

You couldn't use the kpt on an 808. It's a 510 threaded tank. If it was 306 it would be fine. But 808 threads are not compatible with the 510.

You couldn't use the kpt on an 808. It's a 510 threaded tank. If it was 306 it would be fine. But 808 threads are not compatible with the 510.

After 2 weeks of those nasty Njoy temp cigarettes, I got a Halo kit. The smaller G6. The threads are proprietary for some reason.

The tanks for the triton are just like mine were and are "innies" with the battery being an "outie".

Wether any other tank system could fit it with adapters is a moot point. Those biggest triton battery they sell is only 280mah. Why would anyone want that even for $13?