Mixing ratios

Im interested in mixing my own flavors. Ive been vaping for 3 months and cigar free the same time. The market here in Dallas is great, but im interested in being a mad scientest I guess. So when nicotine is ordered, you have to choose a pg/vg base, or a mixture of the 2. If I choose 1 or the other and I am looking for a 50/50 mix, do I still need to add equal parts of both pg and vg? Then to follow, if I order 1 or the other and I want an unequal mix, how do you calculate the ratios. Thanks in advance for your help.

There are a myriad of e-liquid calculators out there. A quick Google search should bring up some very good ones from the most basic, to ones that are entirely customizable. There are also a ton of smartphone apps, making DIY convenient when unable to access the internet.

I recently started DIY-ing, and use an app called "e-Liquid Recipe Manager" by Composed Chaos. This app has thought of practically everything!!! Completely customizable, easy to use, and allows storage of recipes and individual ingredients for easy access when creating new juices.

Good luck in your venture, and happy vaping!!!

I love the e-liquid recipe manager....just keep in mind its an android app. the mixing ratios really do depend on the strength of the nicotine mg/ml.

If we discuss anything over 36mg we really need to move this over to the DIY section of the forum.

For me, I use PG nicotine, that way I really don't have to worry about it. I keep my VG to 10% or less.